13

How do I explain this?
You know that feeling you get when everything around you stops moving? Even if you're in the middle of chaos. Everything just stops. Your breath slows down as you take a moment to process it all.
The feeling deep inside of stress finally eating you up. But you can no longer hide or run from it. Your last option is to just stand still, your thoughts and heart racing while everything and everyone else just stops. You can still move but everything around you doesn't. You'll be walking down the crowded street but your thoughts are all messed up you can't seem to focus. Nothing around you matters. You could walk in front of a car and wouldn't see it coming because you're lost in your own mind.
Or how you feel like you've stopped moving but everything around you still moves as you stand in place? This time you're heart begins to race faster and faster by the second. But you can't move it's just everything around you makes you feel like you've stopped. All you see are blurs. The people. The cars. They all rush by.
The wind picks up a leaf and carries it someplace else. Oh how you wished to be anything or anyone else in that moment.
You stand and think that's all you can do. Or at least you attempt to gather your thoughts and organize them but. but it's impossible to do so.
Have you ever felt numb? To the point where you can't cry?
Or confused?
Do you cry sometimes but can't pinpoint the reason to why you're crying?
Or have you felt the opposite of numb? Where all you feel are emotions? An overwhelming sense of emotions come over you? It stresses you out and you begin to sob.
Or even anger?
Anger is a great way to put it, you know you're sad but you have no other way of letting it out except anger.
You just want to break things, or you get irritated easily.

Sadness, Anger, Numbness, Pain, everything except happiness.

Is it possible to feel all of this at once?

I stood there speechless. No tears. No anger. It was all so quick. It felt quick. Except it wasn't. It had been hours. Hours of waiting.

Jenny who was once standing next had fallen back into the waiting room chair and began to sob hysterically.

"This can't be true" I finally felt myself snap back to reality. Able to escape my own thoughts and form my own words

"It can't be." Though I could now speak I still couldn't feel anything

"Please tell me it's not true."

"I'm sorry miss. We tried our best to save him but there was nothing else we could do." The doctor apologized and with that he walked into the distance opening a door which said 'Doctor's Only'

I sit next to Jenny

I couldn't say anything. I couldn't think, again. I just sat there held her in my arms rocking us back and forth softly. Her head in my chest as I ran my hands through her hair, removing the wet strands of hair away from her sadden face full of tears.

What would we do now? What was Jenny going to do?

I wasn't sure what she had to do now but I knew I was going to be with her. I couldn't leave her at a time like this we needed each other now more than ever...

-
A/N: Sorry for the short sad chapter. I haven't been doing so well lately and I tried taking a break from social media. I might take a little week long break from this story and I'll update it soon I just have to regather my  thoughts once more and i've also got school to worry about however during my free time i'm working on a soft Rdj (studentxteacher fanfic) -sorry i really love studentxteacher stories- but anyways i'm working on it and i love how organized it is so far I only have a chapter if you want to read it make sure to follow or keep an eye out "for selener" jk stay on the lookout for when i upload it. It'll be called "A college professor" I think idk yet. It does take place in college. He's a math professor and it'll be soft so less dying characters on that story and more loving between the main character and rdj. Hope u guys decide to read it when I post it and Again I'm sorry for such a short chapter.