2

The bell rang and the teacher dismisses the class. "So second period, who do you have?" I ask

"I have Music with Mr.Clifford, You?"

"Aw fuck, I have-"

*A handsome man walking by turns to look at Annie*
"Language!" he says chuckling, he continues to walk entering a classroom nearby.

"sorry-" I say with an embarrassed look on my face

Jenny laughs as to what just happened "Who was that anyways?" She asks

"How am I supposed to know"  I say laughing "He looks kind of hot with that blue suit though-"

"Annie!!" she says smacking my hand playfully "He looks a bit familiar though...like i've seen him somewhere"

"Anyways I suppose you don't have music class due to your reaction?" 

"Yea I don't, sadly."

"What do you have then?"

"I have English Literature with Mr.Downey"

"Who is Mr.Downey? Gaby mentioned that she had him too for first period, we've been here 4 years and I've never heard of him." Jenny asked

"I have no idea who he is but I guess I'm going to find out pretty soon!" I reply "I'll see you by the second floor girls bathroom so we can meet up before third period"

"Ok Good luck!" she says and walks away

Right as the bell rings I walk into class. Everyone had taken the seats in the back leaving only one open seat in the middle of the front row, right in front of the teachers desk. Just my luck!

"Are you just gonna stand there looking at your seat, miss?"
"Right, I'm sorry" I say as I turn around to see my teacher standing right behind me, it was the man I saw in the hallway

"God you startled me-"

"Please take a seat or you will get detention for coming in late and disrupting my class"

I quickly take a seat

Detention? I ask myself For coming in late?! I didn't even come in late. God he's such a jerk but god he's so fucking hot in that blue suit.

He continues to teach his back faces to the class as he writes his name on the chalk board
"My name is Mr.Downey and I will be your principal and English Literature teacher, I was going to go from class to class to introduce myself but I won't have time for that. So there will be an assembly tomorrow morning. Anyways today I just wanted to hand out some papers and this book, tomorrow we will begin our first lesson. You will need a partner so make sure you choose someone, I want partners of one boy and one girl because we will be talking about Romeo and Juliet"

He hands out the books and papers to everyone.
"Ok class you have two minutes until the bell rings so I will dismiss you early so you can get to your next class. Have a good day everyone oh and Ms. Millers please stay for a moment, I need to have a word with you."

As the last few people were walking out I walked up to Mr.Downey

"Ms.Millers-" he started

"oh please call me Annie."

"Please don't interrupt me while I am speaking Ms.Millers"

Jeez what is he so rude for

"I'm sorry" I say

"If you continue to be rude and disrupt my class I will have to give you detention. I will not tolerate this kind of behavior in my classroom. Understood?"

"Yes Mr.Downey"

"Good now please go to your next class and try not to disrupt others"

I roll my eyes as I leave his classroom. He's so bitchy and it's annoying, it's the first day of school and already I despise him

I meet up with Jenny who's already waiting for me

"What took you so long Annie?"

"Stupid teacher said i was being disrespectful to him in his class by coming in late! He also threatened to give me detention."

"What?! Mr.Downey seems like a real piece of shit"

"Oh did I mentioned Mr.Downey is the teacher who passed by us and said "language" when I cursed?! He's hot but his damn attitude gets me on my nerves! Anyways what do you have from third up to seventh period?"

"I have history, Art, lunch, a free period and then forensic sciences. You?"

"wait this is great I have the exact same classes as you in the same order"

"Omg great then we should get going to our third period class"

The rest of the day goes by without any other problems.

"Do you wanna come over to my house today?" I ask as we walk towards the exit

"I wish but my mom and I have to run a few errands when I get home. How does tomorrow sound?"

"Yea that's fine! See you tomorrow"

We head on home, both of us taking the opposite path...

———

i haven't written in a while but i'm going to try and update this more often sorry the next few chapters may or may not be better if you decide to continue reading thank you... Feedback is always appreciated and if you have any suggestions let me know :) Ily
Don't forget to vote <3