003

| # BUZZFEED UNSOLVED

( 📼 ) ━━━━ ❪ chapter 3 ! ❫ 

"OLIVE CORWIN, SHUT UP! RANBOO FINALLY RESPONDED!" Jamie was grinning.

Their best friend's voice faltered, her hands hovering over her ukulele strings. She chuckled. "I still can't believe you didn't know who he was," she said, shaking her head through the phone screen.

"Yeah, you're the last to tell me that," Jamie grumbled, pulling their phone closer to answer the DM.

"What a great view of your nose," Olive said, strumming the instrument again.

"Do you want to know what he said or not?" they asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No, no, I do, I'm very invested," she assured them.

They frowned. "He said he challenges me to Bedwars and wants my phone number because he ignores most DMs. What do you think, Ms. Corwin?"

She considered this. "I think you should challenge him and Tommy and Tubbo to a spooky map. Even if it is winter."

"Who?"

"OH COME ON! WHAT THE HELL, JAMIE?"

"Kidding!" they said. "Partly. I know who Tubbo is but not Tommy."

"Uncultured child," she muttered.

"You're literally younger then me!"

Olive ignored them, trying out a melody. She sung a string of gibberish of what sounded like it would hopefully one day be more love song then mumbling.

Olive threw down her pencil on the notebook she wrote her songs in. "My voice is too low," she complained. She ran her hands through her hair. She'd just come out as transgender to her family and Jamie on New Year's day, so it hadn't grown in much yet. "Nothing comes out right lately."

Jamie frowned at their friend. "I would trade you my voice any day, if only to help lift some of the dysphoria."

"You sound like a dying deer on the side of a road when you sing," she said, raising one eyebrow. "No offense."

"Much taken! Anyways, I gave Randy my number. He already responded too! Punctual. I like that."

"Ooooo Randy and Jamie sitting in a tree-"

They heavily consider hanging up on her. "What are you, ten?"

Olive shrugged. "Are you guys planning the spooky map?"

"Bedwars first, I think," Jamie said, chuckling at Ranboo's new reply. "He says he's proud of me for getting us trending within an hour. And Mr. Boo's surprised I've never trended before. Small streamer things."