010

| # BUZZFEED UNSOLVED

( 📼 ) ━━━━ ❪ chapter 10 ! ❫ 

JAMIE STARED at their phone, their mouth hanging open.

"Jam Jam?" Ranboo asked. "You still there?"

"Uh-huh!" They cleared their throat. "Is this actually the code to the DreamSMP? The DreamSMP? As in created by Clay Wastaken himself?"

He laughed. "Yeah! I mean I'm pretty sure. Log on and double check."

They look between their webcam and phone. "Chat, we've made it! We're actually going to be on the DreamSMP!"

Jamie had Ranboo's stream open on their second monitor and saw his eyebrows raise at their excitement like he was smiling.

Although they were a big GeorgeNotFound enjoyer and had been playing Minecraft for years, they had only started watching other streamers a month before they started their own Twitch and couldn't be bothered to go back and learn the lore. But of course the server was still sacred to them.

"Jamie!" Ranboo said, "God, I have so much to show you!" He paused. "Do you want to meet my son, Michael?"

Their jaw dropped. "Oh my God, would I?!"

He led the way to Snowchester, and then to Tubbo's house he shared with Michael.

"Is Tubbo on?" Jamie asked, looking around the house for him as they followed Ranboo up the ladder.

"No, just Tommy right now," he answered. "But Michael's here. Hey, buddy! How are you?"

Jamie ran towards the baby Piglin, who turned to them. "Holy fuck, I've met Michael, I can die happy now."

"No, no, you can't!" Ranboo said. "We haven't met up yet, remember?"

"My Boo, you're so right, we have to watch Buzzfeed Unsolved together before my life can be complete."

Jamie froze when a new message popped up in the server's chat.

GeorgeNotFound joined the game

Jamie squealed. "BOO, GEORGE!" They couldn't even get the words out.

GeorgeNotFound: Who's JamieUnsolved

Ranboo: Friend of mine, Jamie, they/them. They'd love to meet you actually so join Disc

"Ranboo!" they said in shock. "You're actually going to introduce me?"

"Well," he said, "George's content makes you happy. Which should be the same for my content, but I digress."

Jamie beamed with excitement when the Discord call sent out a ping!, adding George.