Chapter 3

Text

It's been three days since that event. Yesterday, Yeji reminded me to sleep over them again. Of course, it will be weird if I suddenly back out, so I just agreed to it.

Even though I'm still unsure of how am I going to talk to Sunghoon after that.

Should I ignore him? Act normal? Tease him?

I closed my eyes tightly while shaking my head.

"This guy has been bothering me lately. He's your classmate, right?"

Yeji showed me my classmate's profile on social media through her phone.

I nodded weakly. When it dawned to me, I smirked at her.

"How did you know him?"

"I just know." her unsteady eyes can't lie though.

When we arrived, the house helper informed us her brother isn't around. Their mom always work during Fridays so we barely have interactions too.

"I don't know if it's a good thing or not that my brother isn't here with us today." Yeji spoke while we're in the kitchen.

She's trying to bake some cookies for our snack later. I'm sitting by the counter watching her move around.

"Of course, it's a good thing! All he does is bother me..." I ranted all the way.

Yeji slightly laughed at that.

"Alright! Alright! I get it." she smiled widely.

I shake my head before playfully rolling my eyes at her.

After a while, I told her I'll visit her room while she's baking and she agreed.

My body fell on the bed right after I enter Yeji's bedroom.

My head's full of thoughts when my bag captured my eyes. It's getting dark but I couldn't keep going without letting these words out of my head.

I got up and went to open my bag. I grabbed my paper, pen, and the envelope before walking towards the study table. There, I poured my heart out.

After a few minutes, a knock was heard.

The door opened and Yeji's head popped out of it.

"Hey, let's watch the movie you suggested."

I immediately nodded while covering my letter.

"Alright. I'll follow." I assured her.

With that, she nodded and left.

Since I'm not yet done writing, I decided to just left it like that. No one was in their house except for the househelpers and Yeji will be with me all the time so I'm not worried to just let it be.

I went downstairs just to find Yeji having a phone call with someone. She's curled up in a sofa while biting her nails.

My eyebrows shot up, eyes with unsaid questions. Yeji immediately sat up and put the call down.

"What was that?" I asked in a ridiculous tone.

She just shrugged her shoulders off before telling me she'll get our snack from the kitchen.

While waiting, I picked the movie I liked. It's a horror movie because I know she's a scaredy cat.

My phone beeped on the coffee table telling me that someone texted. I grabbed it to see who sent the message but it was from unknown.

Unknown:

Y/n, when are you free?

Before I could even type a question for whoever it was, another message was sent.