Q&A

This segment is for clarifications and some TMI I want to share. If I missed some questions you want to ask, just comment it so I can answer it the next time!

___________________________

Q1. What is the inspiration of SLL?

- I think PSH? lol half kidding. I got this idea when once I tried to confess through a letter but things didn't go well, and yeah he never saw it. XD

Q2. Why did you chose SLL to be your first official book to publish and to finish on this platform?

- This is actually my second most favourite plot or idea I have written on my notes. I've been wanting to write and publish this idea since then but I want to follow the plan I made. And apparently, I ended up publishing and finishing this.

Q3. Why did you chose PSH as the male lead of this book?

- Because why not?

Q4. Do you have any plans of writing a sequel for this book or anything like that?

- None. I can't seem to foresee a sequel of my first craft. lol. I have yet to learn how to write properly using english as my medium and probably edit this as soon as possible.

Q5. Why did you write this in English when you are not used to it yet?

- I want to reach out to those people, engenes, from another country and not only from my country, who can definitely relate with my crafts by using the universal language. That is why.

Q6. What is your next book to publish after SLL?

- I'm actually planning to rest for, at least, a while. Life has been stressing me out these past few days and I've got a lot on my plate right now. That's why my updates are delayed. Sorry if I might keep you waiting. :((

Q7. What do you think the reader(s) reaction to your book?

- I'm really expecting them to like this and to understand that this is my first book. I'm hoping I can never upset anyone, and if I ever did, tell me so.  I have yet to grow more further, please, wait 'till then.

Q8. What is your goal throughout your career?

- My main goal is to continue growing as a person and as an aspiring writer. To never stop learning, earning the heart of the people who will acknowledge my crafts.

Q9. What is the difference of your works from the other books?

- Everyone works hard. I am driven by my passion to show and make my reader(s) feel at home as they read my works or when they interact with me.

Q10. What is your message to everyone reading this?

- Thank you for giving me a chance to write this. Very thanks to your every reads (vote&comments), It gave me strengths to continue. I am just starting so I know my lovely reader(s) will understand that this is the best I've done so far and I will continue to strive for the bestest of the best as the time pass by, I promise everyone that. Grow with me, please! ;3

thank you!♡

PS.
Vote #ENHYPEN daily here on MAMA. Every vote matters so message me if you're having trouble about it. You can also donate some accounts so we can help the voting team. As much as possible, vote #ENHYPEN only. Fighting, ENGENES!
https://mama.mwave.me/en/vote