Epilogue

This will be the epilogue of this book. I did not proofread sorry :(( but I hope you still liked the whole story keke. Publishing this is actually an impulsive move but I'm glad I did it, finally! I'm very happy to have this opportunity to share my thoughts and ideas with everyone. I promise to share more of me in the future. Enjoy this last part and once again, thank you so much!
__________________________________

"Oppa, this is my friend, Y/n. She saved me from the bullies earlier!" Yeji, my sister, told me after I got home from my training and caught her with someone.

My brows shot up and smile crept to my lip. My sister's usually alone that it made me happy to know she's got a friend now.

I eyed the girl beside her. She's smaller in height but her aura is something else.

She's got round glasses and cute flushed cheeks.

At first, we were just kind towards each other and awkward but one day, I found myself joking and goofing alot around her.

"This looks cute-"

Y/n immediately grabbed her cute little bag away from my hand. It stunned us both that we just stood there and stare at each other for a second.

"S-sorry, this is mine." she whispered that I can bearly hear.

"I didn't-" my words were cut by Yeji's loud screams.

"Oh gosh! Y/n! Come here! There's a roach!"

Y/n said sorry before heading out of the rooftop.

That was the first time, but after it was all because I got comfortable around her.

"Why are you blushing? Do you have a crush on someone now?!" Yeji hysterically asked her one time.

We were having dinner with my mom that night, it's her first sleepover.

She shake her head shyly, probably because my mom is looking at them, amazed.

She is sitting across the table so it's easier for me to see her every reaction. I was gawking at her to find answer but she always avoid my gaze by looking down at her own plate.

"It's fine, Yeji. It's normal for your age." mom smiled.

I immediately looked at my mom but her attention was all to Y/n.

My brows shot up while playing with the fork in between my fingers.

"But she's too young for that, mom." I utter that made their heads turn to my way.

Mom laugh a little at my answer but I wasn't joking! She's really too young for that! She's just high school for hell's sake!

"Don't act like that, Sunghoon-ah! I'm pretty sure it's just a crush on someone or a puppy love perhaps? Everyone experience that!" she then laughed loudly.

She turned to my sister sitting beside Y/n.

"How about you, Yeji? Don't you have a crush on someone right now?"

Mom teased my sister which made her blush a little.

"Right, oppa! There is nothing serious for our age!" Yeji convinced me.

But my attention is all to Y/n whose bowing her head down the whole time.

She's so young... and jealous. But it didn't bother me one bit.

"Why are you hanging with her, then?" she spat angrily.

Earlier, she saw me with a colleague. We were just catching up and we're not alone for Pete's sake! We were waiting for the others but she don't want to listen!