Entrance Exam

Finished 01/11/2021

Published 01/11/2021

POV General

We can see Izuku sleeping peacefully on his bed, which is rare because insomnia is a bitch with him. When suddenly, his door open and a yellow ball enter the bedroom with big speed before jumping and landing on our protagonist, waking him up with a start and activating his self defense reflexes.

He catchs the head and do a headbutt witch would make Zidane jealous and put the origin of his bad awakening on the stomach on the floor while doing an arm wrench.

??: AIE AIE AIE AIE! You're hurting me Izuku!

Izuku yawn a big time and finish to wake up. After rubbing his eyes, he sees that the yellow ball is just his sister, Chitoge "Midoryia" Kai.

 After rubbing his eyes, he sees that the yellow ball is just his sister, Chitoge "Midoryia" Kai

Izuku: Oh it's just you.

Chitoge: Stop making like you were sad to see me! And you dislocated my shoulder and it hurts!

Izuku: Not like it will go back to normal without doing a thing.....

And at his words, a "Plock" can be heard.

Chitoge Midoryia. Quirk: Auto-Healing. She was the first one who I saved the quirk after configuring mine this way.

Izuku: Urgh. I'm going to eat or it will be fruitless. I will just be in a bad humour all day if I don't eat. 

Chitoge: Like if it was not always the case.

A vein appears on my forehead and is close to explosion.

Izuku: Seems like someone want to go to Shiketsu by only walking.

She turns pale.

Chitoge: Please everything but not this! Breakfast is ready. I let you by yourself, in the calm. Exam is at 2 PM if you don't remember!

And she went out of the room faster than she entered it.

I laugh without hiding it before stretching and sit down to eat, reminding me that I am the best cook of the two. Experience I suppose...

I chase these thoughts away quickly and see that it is 9 AM. With around 2 and a half hours of driving and the meal before the exam, I just have time to prepare myself.

TRANSITION

Izuku: CHITOGE! We are going!

Chitoge: Coming!

I go to the shed and open it. I find my travel partner.

 I find my travel partner