Is that a man? A bird? No! It's Izuku Midoryia's target!

Started 28/12/2021

Finished 28/12/2021

POV Izuku Midoryia

After being designated vice class rep by Yaorozu, it was time go eat. When i try to go eat on the roof while beeing sneeky, i feel someone grab my arm. I turn around and meet Yaoyorozu look

Me: Can i help you?

Yaoyorozu: Where do you think you are going Midoryia?

Me: To eat. It's the goal 9f this hour of pause rigjt?

Yaoyorozu: But the lunch is on the other way.

I say nothing and try to turn to walk but she doesn't let go of me.

Yaoyorozu: Midoryia, if you don't come by yourself, il will drag you there myself!

Me: I would like to see you try.

Yaoyorozu: Don't force me to use my quirk Midoryia.

I let a sigh out and goes in the direction of the lainch, followed close by Yaoyorozu.

Yaoyorozu: If only you were a little more sociable. You're strong but you're acting as as if you saw everything in the world.

Me: I didn't see everything but i tasted enough of the cruelty of men.

Fuck. I don't know why i said that. I thought i would never say a thing. Why did i just blurted  it out?

Yaoyorozu: What do you mean Midoryia?

Me: Yaoyorozu. Only one family in the world has this name in the world to my knowledge. You're the heir right?

She nods.

Me: It means that it's not possoble for usbto come from 2 more opossites worlds. Don't ask me what it means, i will nlot give you anymire. I don't even why i said that in the first place.

TRANSITION

I am eating with the rest of the class. So much noise... I want to punch them through a wall but i think i'm not sneeky enough because Yaoyorozu send me a dark look. It don't seems she will let me go so let's not be on her bad side...

Suddenly, the alarm rings and ll the chicken start to panick. I went to a window only to see it's the FUCKIN press. If it continue like this, someone will be stomped to death.

Thanks to Cinfiguration, i augment the range and the power of my voice.

Me: SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP MOOVING YOU FUCKIN CHICKEN!!?

It works instantly and evryone is looking at me.

Me: IT'S ONLY THE FUCKIN USELESS PRESS. THE TEACH ARE ON IT. SO NOW, YOU'RE GOING TO BE UA STUDENTS! IT MEANS WITH C1LM AND DIZCIPLINARY. GO BACK TO YOUR CLASSROOM AND BE SURE THAT EVERYONE IS ACCOUNTED! AM I CLEAR!?

Silence. Nobody moves.

I'm starting getting by their lack of movements.

Me: IF IN 5 SECONDS YOU ARE NOT MOOVING IN ORDONNED WAY, I WILL REDESIGN YOUR HEAD! AM I CLEAR!?

Students: CRISTAL!

TRANSITION

When I go back to class (after taking my meal with me), I sit down and continue to eat with the looks full of questioning of the class.

Me:I know that I'm not the best cook but does it looks that disgusting? Someone has critics?

They look away, saying nothing. Good. They are afraid of me and it's a good thing.