Conflicts

Started 29/11/2021

Finished 29/11/2021

Published 29/11/2021

POV Izuku Midoryia

AM: THE HERO TEAM WINS!!

Soon after AM said that, robots appeared with a stretcher and I lay down Shiozaki on it.

We return to the observation room with Bakugo who woke up during all of this and was strangely quiet.

When we arrive, I go back to my place, alone.

AM: ALL RIGHT! Can someone tell who's the MVP?

Yaoyorozu put her hands up. What bullshit is she going to say?

Yaoyorozu: Even with the lack of communication beforehand from him, I would say that it is Midoryia, sensei! He established a plan using his partner abilities to the best and put it in execution without problem. Even if at the end it is far from a professional way of doing things, he covered his teammates and secured the bomb in team.

Silence.

Izuku: Unprofessional way of doing things? So villains always wait for us using the same patterns? I just exploited a big weakness she had. An enemy would take her hostages or kill her if-

AM: Exactly! Exploiting an enemy weakness is important for a hero! Using this, Midoryia secured the MVP of this fight.

I speak alone with a low voice.

Izuku:Tch! And this is why the society is going to crash into a wall.

But people in front of me heard and sadly for me, Sonic is one of them.

Sonic: What do you mean Midoryia? Society king into a wall when the younger generation has guidance from AM and can use his experience to improve?

Does he ever shut up?

All eyes on me again. Let's say what I think.

Izuku: The best, the best. Who fucking cares when you are a real hero? All that is important at the end of the day is that we save people life and capture ennemies. It's why I think the hero ranking is a mass of bullshit. And AM is the perfect exemple of what we don't have to do. Symbol of Peace, what a big peace of crap! Until the end of your carrer and you strut in front of cameras, it's ok. But what will happen when you stop or die on duty. You are weakening AM. I read something interesting. 10 years ago, AM worked 18 hours a day, last year, it was only 2. But criminality rate is close to the same. In 2 years at most, AM will retire. And what will happen? Bingo! Endeawhore will be number 1! And let's be honest, this man is not a hero. There are problem with him, and not little ones when his son doesn't want to use his fire part of his quirk when it can give him a plus during the quirk assessment. Now AM, what did you do for quirkiness people? For weak quirks? For mutated people rejected? Orphans? Battered women? Homeless ones following discrimination? You did nothing! You're just a facade that society use every time to say that everything is ok. But guess what, not everything is ok. You said majority of villains are in interior so why do we only know of your actions in outside events? You reinforced stigmats, reinforced the general opinion valorizing only strong quirks, that it's the only thing that count? How many died because you were strutting in front of cameras instead of being patrolling? How many did you look into the eyes while saying your dumb catchphrase? All is fine because you archer? That is utter bullshit! It's not because you are here that debts disappear, that stereotypes vanish! Society only says that there is two sides, a black one and a white one. But there is more than this and the two ones are very close one to another. There are corrupted heroes, vigilante who are considered villains by authority saving people outside! How many families found themselves without a home because you destroyed it for "peace" while doing a Smash? It's not a surprise that villains despise you. It's not because you are a hero but because your force your way while stopping others. But when they want to follow the way they want, heroes like you only stomp them. Violence. It's the only thing that you know. How many villains did you kill AM? Knowing the only one you needed to kill 6 years ago is still alive.... Even that you are not able to do it in the good way. You're just an excuse of a hero. And what will happen when Endeawhore will become number 1? Villains will not be afraid anymore even if he's a violent man and minorities will start a revolt because that man is an indignity close to my level. You will put people that believed in a false peace in a very dangerous situation because you thought that creating a false sense of peace was good. But society will crumbles that day. What would say Nana  Shimura?... For me, there is no hero in this room.