Sad Day

🥦Izuku/Deku's POV

Hi I'm Izuku Midoriya, tomorrow will be a nice day because we're going to do a family trip to Tokyo.
I live in a small village so it's so cool to go to Tokyo, I'm so excited. It's the last week for the holiday, next week will be the first week in UA. I hope I will make new friends.

No one POV
Izuku hunny dinner is ready *Inko said*
OK mum im coming *Izuku said back*
Izuku got down the stairs as he sees his dad and his mom waiting for him beside the dinner table, he gose to them and they sit on their chairs, they eat the meal it was katsudon Izuku's favorite food and then they talked about the trip..........

Time skip next morning

🥦POV: I woke up and it was a shiny day it was nice, I got to the bathroom to fresh up then i got downstairs to eat my breakfast, when I was ready I got to my room to back my things in my back bag and to get dressed then I got into the car and waited for my parents, when they came then we drive to the hotel in Tokyo.

When we get there I went to my room and set all my things and then I put some nice cloths on so we can eat dinner outside. It was pretty nice the food was delicious we had a lot of fun and we got to an Allmight story and of course I bought some Allmight merchs it was nice..........

Time skip to when they are ready to go home

I got in the car and we were driving home.
How was the trip hunny? *Inko ask*
It was pretty nice *Izuku answered*
She was happy and she had a smile on her face she ruffled izukus hair and said: I love you my baby.
I laughed and said: mom I'm not a baby anymore
😂 But I love you to, they all laugh, after some minutes Izuku fall asleep. Inko looked at her son and smiled.

I hope you will have the best life my baby *Inko said*.
Yeah of course he will have the best life because we are here and we will make the best life for him *Hizashi said*.

After about 10 minutes they heard a loud noise it was a truck it was not under control it came on their direction.
Inko screamed and Hizashi was freaking out there was no way to get out of their position, Izuku woke up because of Inko's screaming, he just saw the truck comes near.
Inko and Hizashi turns around and hugged Izuku with tears in their eyes.

Izuku you have to live and promise me to be a Good boy yeah? and don't give up on your dream for me yeah 😥I love you hunny. Inko said with tears running down her face.
M-mom w-hat are you s-saying 'sobbing'
Izuku my boy promise your dad that you will be happy all your life yeah I love you Izuku 'sobbing'
Dad why are you saying that......
In that moment the track crashed into the car Izuku screams loud and then he passed out...... :(

In the next day Izuku woke up in a white room he had a lot of scars, he looked around and he was confused but then he remembered what happen he then stood up and ran out of the room and screamed:
Mooommm Daaaaaddd, then he ran into all rooms and checked out all of them he was looking after his parents, he then felt an arm on his shoulder he thought it was his Dad he turns around and was shocked to see the doctor.
Where are my parents Izuku asked with tears rolling doin his cheeks.
Sir can you please calm down and come with me? The doctor said
Izuku nodded and gose to the room with the doctor.
Izuku asks the doctor again.
D-doctor w-where are m-my parents?
Sir we're sorry for your loss.......
Izuku was shocked he stand still and then break down.
Izuku had his best moments with his parents he can't imagine a world without his parents he crys a lot then he passed out.
In the night of this day Izuku had a nightmare

🥦Deku's nightmare:
I saw my parents near me I run to them, I wanted to hug them but they got too far away from me I run and run but I can't reach them I started to cry, then they went away and I can't see them anymore. After that I fall down in a black hole.

No one POV:
Izuku woke up sweating and crying he turned on the lights and sat on the Bed, after that he wasn't able to sleep anymore so he was awake for the rest of the night.
.
.
.
.
.
832 words
I hope you Liked it☺️❤️