Sick

No one POV:
Izuku went to class in rush, he sat down and packed out his school stuff.
He could feel his head gets warmer but he ignored it.
He sat down on his seat and packed out his school materials and then he layed his head on his seat.
Then Aizawa Sensei came and the class started.

Time skip after class

Izuku packed his stuff in his back bag and walked out with his classmates Iida. Todoroki and Uraraka to eat dinner, bakugou and his squad were behind them.
Izuku then suddenly felt dizzy, he ignored it and began to Walk......then he felt even more dizzy and falls, but before he crushed the floor katsuki run and catched him.

💥Katsuki POV:
The Nerd was walking very weird and then he was about to fall, my legs began to running towards him.
He was about to fall on the floor but I catches him in the right time, he was shaking, sweating and breathing very fast, I reach my hands to his forhead and touched it, it was so f*cking hot.
💥Out of POV.

Katsuki: GET OF THE WAY EXTRAS.

💥Katsuki POV:
I carried the Nerd to recovery girl, his fever got by minutes higher, he was shaking and he was whispering his parent names i wonder what is going on.

After Katsuki reached recovery girls room, he layed Izuku down, revocery girl came with a thermometer in her hand, she but it in Izukus mouth and wait for the Results, after some sekunds the thermometer beeped, it was at 55° so it was really, really high.
Katsuki had to leave the room so he can't catch the fever too, he got to class and he was very worried, all of the class noticed that........
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry because it's short, but I have school and I don't have a lot of free time 😞😥😢.
But I hope you like it😊🤗.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
330 words