The truth

🥦Izuku POV:
I wake up after having a nightmare, I was shaking and crying, no one was here not even kacchan I Hugged my legs and cried my eyes out, but then I heard someone coming into my room, and that someone was Kacchan.....
Out of POV.

💥Katsuki POV:
I went to the Nerds room after bringing the Medicine, but then when I opened the door I heard someone crying, I rushed in to see the Nerd crying, I went to him to comfort him but I'm not good with this stuff, and then he looked at me then Hugged me very tight, I don't now what I should do but I just Hugged him back and ruffled his hair.
Out of POV.

Time skip after Izuku calmed down

Karsuki: hey Nerd, do you wanna talk about why you was crying?

🥦Izuku POV:
should I tell kacchan, Should I trust him?, if I don't tell him, he would find out by himself anyway, soo I'm gonna tell him the truth.
Out of POV.

Izuku: k-kacchan I will tell you but first you have to promise me, that you won't tell anyone......

Katsuki: yeah of course Nerd, I promise.

Izuku took a deep breath and told Katsuki about everything while tears were filling in his eyes, he told him about the accident, the nightmares, how he can't sleep, or about his eating disorder, and about his feelings, at this moment he was sobbing, he couldn't hold it anymore, warm tears were rolling down his cheeks.
Katsuki was shocked, he didn't know that Izuku was going through this all alone, he Hugged Izuku while tearing up, he don't know what he should think about, about the fact that his Auntie and Unkel are died or about Izuku or about all the problems Izuku have, he tights his hug and said: I'm sorry Izuku, I'm sorry.
After some minutes, Izuku fall asleep, his eyes were red and puffy, because he was crying a lot, Katsuki lays him on the bed and lays next to him, he then played with Izukus fluffy green hair which was a good idea because Izuku felt safe, in that night Izuku sleept peaceful, he hadn't a nightmare, he was cuddling Katsuki Which gave him the warm and safe feeling.
.
.
.
.
.
.
396 words
I hope you like it ❤️💞