Sick 2

💥Katsuki POV :
I walked to the classroom, everyone was looking at me worried, I sat in my seat without saying a word, I was worried, I don't know why.

Time skip after school
💥Katsuki POV:
I packed my stuff and run to recovery girl, I saw the Nerd sleeping paceful, I then asked recovery girl if he can go back to the dorms, she said yes but he won't be able to go to class, and he needs someone to take care of him, and at least she said that he needs enough sleep and food, then it looks like the Nerd don't eat much.
I waited for him to wake up, but when he wakes up he looked at me confused.

Izuku: K-kacchan where am I and what a-are you doing h-here?

Katsuki: we are in recovery girls officer, and you are sick because you slept outside yesterday you Nerd.

Izuku: sorry kacchan umm and thanks for bringing me here, you can go now, I will be OK 'weak smile:

Katsuki: No you damn Nerd I will take care of you till you get better, and you can't say anything.

Izuku: umm thanks? Ohhh and what about the class? I can go, right?

Katsuki: no you can't

Izuku: but I hav.....

Katsuki: no is no, you will be in your f*cking dorm room till you get better. so can you stand up?

Izuku: of course I can.

Izuku was about to stand up but he the felt dizzy again.

Izuku: ahhhhhh

But before Izuku reach the floor, Katsuki catches him

Katsuki: you damn Nerd be careful

Izuku: sorry kacchan but I feel dizzy

Katsuki: of course you will feel dizzy because you have a very high fever, you Nerd

Katsuki carried izuku to his room and waited till Izuku fell asleep then he went to the Pharmacy to get some Medicine.
.
.
.
.
.
This was part 5 I hope you like it, and sorry because it's short, but that's what I can do now, bye👋😊
.
.
.
344 words