The Fight

Izuku rushed to the fight area to help Allmigt, he couldn't see his adult die in front of him too....

Izuku: ALLMIGHT

Allmight: young Midoriya what are you doing here, you have to go to a safe place.

Izuku: no allmigt I will help you

All for one: ohhh what a hero, but now I have to destroy the two of you 'Evil laugh'

Izuku: in your dreams

Izuku rushed to One for all and pushed him multiple times wit 50% of his power, but One for all used one of his quirk Specifically the healing quirk, so he could heal himself, but before he could finish, Allmight pushed him in the face with 20%, but One for all used the teleport quirk to teleport himself to another place, he went behind allmight and pushed him with a very strong quirk (I don't now what it's called but here is a picture)

Allmight fall on the ground and passed out, Izuku's
eyes widen he was shocked but then he rushed to allmight to see if he is still alive, Luckily Allmight was still alive but he had a lot of bad injuries, Izuku was angry and sad, he wasn't Ready to lose someone important Again.
He then picked Allmight up and layed him down, and then he glanced at all for one with an angry face.

Izuku: YOU WILL DIE TODAY, AND I'M THE ONE WHO WILL MAKE SURE OF DOING IT.

All for one : hahaha you will kill me? 'Evil laugh'

Before all for one could say any thing else, Izuku rushed very fast, no one could see him he was really, really fast he got behind one for all and used one for all to push him, but this time he used 1000.000% of his quirk, he pushed all for one on his head, that caused all for one to fall on the ground bleeding.
Izukus hands were injured very bad, all the bones were broken, he was bleeding very bad, he felt a lot of pain, he screamed really loud (AHHHHHHHHHHHHH) and then passed out.

In this time Bakugou was crying, he wasn't able to safe him, he wasn't by his side, all the time he was being stopped by his teachers and friends so he couldn't save him, he then saw the Ambulances took Izuku to the hospital, so he rushed to him to see all the burses and blood all over Izukus Body, the ambulances Put izuku on the bed and drive as fast as possible to the hospital........
.
.
.
.
What is gonna happen, what do you think?
I hope you like it, Byee👋🏻👋🏻💞
.
.
.
.
443 words