Why

The Ambulance arrived the Hospital, they put Izuku on the rolling bed and rushed to the sugury room.

Doctor: omg bring him as fast as you could to the sugury room!!!
Izuku had to go through a serious sugury, because all of his bones were broken, he had a lot of scars and bursies.

Doctor: 'cames out of the room' is here someone for Izuku Midoriya?

Aizawa: ' rushed to the Doctor' yeah here, we are here for Izuku Midoriya.

Doctor: ohh Mr Eraser head, were are his parents?

Aizawa: I don't know, I can't achieve them.

Bakugou: ähmm they wouldn't come, and you would never archive them......

Aizawa: what do you mean Bakugou?

Katsuki was about to speak when he heard some screaming noises from Izuku's room, so he rushed in to see Izuku full in tears and it looked like he have a nightmare.....

Katsuki: IZUKU.

💥Katsukis POV:
I rushed to Izuku's room to see him full in tears and he was screaming, I Hugged him to comfort him, but it seems like it was a very bad nightmare because he didn't wake up when I called his name or when I shakes him. I couldn't do anything to help him, the Doctor then came and gave him some pain killers, but it didn't Effekt because Izuku wasn't screaming because of his Injures But because of his 'trauma'.
The Doctor then got a Needle and Splashed it in Izuku's arm, then he turned around and said:
This needle is like a sleeping needle, it's for him to rest and relax, then it looks like he didn't get enough sleep last night or nights...., and he will sleep for two days.
The Doctor said then that Izuku's injuries are really bad and it will take a month or two to get full healed.
Out of POV.

Aizawa's POV :
I looked at Problem child, he seemed to be in a lot of pain and he is hiding something and Bakugou knows about it, I wonder what it is.....
Out of POV.

For the next two days, Izuku slept peaceful on his hospital bed, Katsuki was always by his side, he was worried about the fact that Izuku might wake up and no one is by his side, his parents can't be here because... you know why..........,
and the teachers have a lot to do like asking the villains questions or some shit like this.....
Izuku have to wake up today, I can't live without me seeing his smile on his face..... WAIT WHAT I'M I THINKIG??....
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is part 9 I hope you like it and if you like it then vote so I can see if you liked this or not, and sorry it's short but I don't have a lot of free time.
Byee, Love you all💞💞
.
.
.
.
.
.
473 words