Day 7 Half Dressed

( Like promised smut it is ! In this for this I'm gonna do TordTom <( ̄︶ ̄)> enjoy )

Tord pov
I walked I'm the house and shut the door behind me , locking it . I sat down my suitcase and slipped out of my shoes , it was 12:59 . I looked over the couch to see the Tv still on . I approached the couch and looked over , only to see my little Tommy passed out .

I picked him up and carried him to the room with me . I lay him down and put a blanket over him . But I grab my laptop and put on some hentai . I grab my headphones and plug them in to keep Tom asleep .

After about 15 minutes I notice the room seems to be filled with a heavy awkward feel . I look over and see Tom sitting up shifting around . I already knew what it was . He wasn't really a hentai watcher so of course he would get hard over it .

I look at the time and see it's 1:10 , I'm not really tired as this is a normal hour fo me to be awake , but I could see Tom yawning every couple seconds so in gonna do this quick . I look at him and scoot closer . I think he knows where this is going , because he quickly pulls me into a kiss . I can feel his erection rub against me and I hear him whimper .

I pull him back and turn him around so his back is on my stomach . I bite and suck at his neck getting sounds of pleasure in return . My hands find their way up his shirt and I start pinching and rubbing his nipples . I get even louder moans mixed with yawns . I remember the task at hand .

I grab the rim if his pants and slide them and his boxers off . I grab the lube from off the night stand and squirt a bit on my fingers . I line my fingers up and push one inside his cute pink little hole . I move my finger around a bit before I poke the second one in , getting a moan from him . I siccor him until I hot a spot that made his jump and made his cock twitch . I get up and hear a whimper from Tom  " give me a second love " I say as I look throught the closet quickley . I pull 2 pink ovals from out and return to Tom .

I push one oval into Tom , snuggling it right next to his prostate . I get a moan of delight again . I flip the second pink oval to 40 . " Nghhhh~ " he whisper moans out at the device does it's job . I flip it it to 50 next and he moans much louder . And I see his cock start violently twitching . "Shitttt TOrD I'm clOse ! " I flip the switch up one more to 60 . " AhHh ~ ! " He screams out as he climaxes and cums all over his chest .

I flip the switch off and pull the pink egg out of him . I look over to , and to my right is a passes out Tom . I yawn and lay down , putting the blanket over both of us . I sit the pink eggs in my nightstand drawer and kiss Tom's forehead before I pass out .

Thanks for reading and have a Fantastical day guys ❤️🧡💛💚💙 ⊂(・▽・⊂)