Day 17 On the Floor

Lmao the thing I write this on ctr+alt+deleted it's self and I had to rewrite this ;-;

Tom pov
I check my phone again to make sure it was the address . After double-checking I knock on the door and hear a fewcrashes and bangs from inside . After a minute Renee comes and opens the door . " Oh hey Tom I was just expecting you guys come in ! " She said she let me and Tord in her house . A strong scent of cookies hit my nose . "  Sorry for the mess , I didnt realize how much time had gone by while I made these c- " she go interruptes by the oven beeping .

" Oh , come on guys I want you to tell me how these taste ! " She explained as she took us over to the island . She put on some mits and took them out the oven . " Now there really hot so - " she didn't even get to finish as I took a cookie quickly munching into it . I hummed in delight " What the fuck ? Aren't those hot ? " Tord asked me " The power of the cookie repells heat " I said and continued munching . Tord tried picking up a cookie but quickley flinched back from the heat .

" Tord you obviously haven't mastered the heat of the c- ouch " Renee said as she got burnt " Weaklings " I simply scoffed as I finished my cookie . Renee grabbed a bottle of wine and some cups , she slid the cookies onto a tray and picked that up to . " Now who's ready for the best movie night EVAH ! " She said as she walked into the living room .

" Ughh this is the *hic* worst " She said as she chugged some more wine . Drinking whatever was left . It had been only 2 hours but I think everyone was ready to clock out . I lead them both upstairs and tucked them in . Renee had a blow up mattress ready for us , so me and Tord would be sleeping there . I kissed Tord on the forehead and was about to leave when I heard " I want a goodnight kiss tooooo " from Renee .

I sighed and kissed her fore head then left . I walked back downstairs and was about to sit down until I saw the mess we left . I sighed and got to work cleaning it . It took me about an hour , after I sat down proud of myself for the good work and happy from the clean invironment . I layed down and watched a bit of Tv . I heard footsteps and saw a Tord walk down the steps with a pillow in one arm and a blanket over his shoulder .

" I can't sleep " he whined and came over to the couch to sit with me . Sitting across from me . I flickered through some Tv channels for a bit , I feel the couch shift and Tord plops onto me , nuzzling his head into my neck . I swap controller hands and run my fingers through his hair . He purrs from the action " So your a cat ? " I ask him snickering a bit because I think I know his response . " Nope but if you want I can be your pussy tommy ~ " he says and kisses my neck .

I jump a bit from the action but melt into it . This slowly progress's into him giving me hickeys and me covering my mouth moaning in a desperate attempt to keep Renee asleep . He starts to kneed my member , my member rising " Oop ! Cats out the bag Tommy , I know your hard ~ " he says and bit down causing me to yelp .

" Arms up " he told me in a commanding tone causing me to immediately do it , no questions asked . He went for my nipples and grazed his tongue across one while I played with the second one with my fingers . I He unbuckled my pants and took my boxers off leaving me completely exposed , " Hey no fair ! " I said taking his clothes off . He got the memo and quickly removed his clothes . " Is this better kitten ~ ? " He asked and stroked my member , I moaned quietly and pushed my hips into his palm .

He stopped stroking and I opened my eyes but they quickly slammed shut and moaned loudly from him deep throating me . I moaned and pulled him closer , nestling my hand in his hair . I felt a farmiler feeling in my lower abdomen and started thrusting faster . Tord moaned sending vibrations to my cock and this sent me over . With one final slam I came deep in Tords throat , I pulled out and gasped trying to catch my breath . " Now that your done kattunge can you help me out ? ~ " he asked spreading his legs .

I quickly got on my knees and licked him from base to tip then started sucking him gently . I put my fingers up to his mouth and he sucked until I pulled them out , coated in his saliva . I lifted him up and let him go , him slamming down onto my fingers . I gave him a moment to adjust then slowly started moving , I changed my sucking to the same pace . The more of me he tried to get , the slower I moved . " Come on Tommmm ! Fucking move ngh - ! " I looked at him " Beg then puppy ~"

" Please Tom I need you , I need to feel you inside me and me inside you . I want to scream your name so loud the entire neighborhood will he- " he got cut off by me ramming his fingers into him and sucking his  cock , teasing the tip with my tongue . " F-fuck TOmmY !" He yelled as he came in my mouth , I swallowed all of him and let go .

I looked back up , expecting to see his bloodshot red face but he had passed out . I chuckled and kissed him . I lifted him up and put a pillow behind him and one on his stomach , I pulled the blanket up and over us . " Goodnight Tordy " I whispered and fell asleep .

Lmao I want to die , anyway sorry again for taking forever . My grades in school have been slowly dieing and I had to fix them :/
I'll try to get back to posting everyday but I can't guarantee anything , byeeee
(≧▽≦)❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Bonus
Renee pov
I walk downstairs and see Tom vibing on the counter and Tord cooking . " What this for ? " I ask . " Oh just a treat " he responded " it better be my treat cus you sure did give To- Kitten a treat last night . " I said turning on the coffee machine . " WTF-" Tom yelled and Burst into laughter the Norwegian turning the color of his everyday hoodie .

" Ayo Tord you like hentai right ? Well that shit probably got recorded on the house cams so I'll send it too you ! " I exclaimed , me and Tom basically turning red from laughter . All of a sudden the front door opened and my roomie walked in . " Why the hell are you guys red , y'all talking abt the threesome y'all had last night or some shit ? " They asked " Nah homie it was just them two not me " I said wiping a tear from my eye  .

😂🤣🤣( Lmao Tom rlly said " are you a train cus I wanna rail you 😏 " 🤣😂🤣😂