Day 21 Shower

Hey guys ! Thanks for not complaining about my break , I just needed a second but now I'm back and better ! Enjoyyyyyy~

Tom pov
I touched a cloud and gasped as I fell through , I curled into a ball as I fell ready for my death when a figure flew over to me and picked me up . He held me bridal style and looked up as he flew me back to the clouds . I turned to look at him but my vision went blurry .

I groaned and groggily got out of bed , ive been having these dreams lately . I like them but there so wierd , I feel a pair of arms hold me back . " C'mon Tom let's sleep a little longerrrr . " Tord said as he pulled me down and cradled his head into my neck .

" No Tord I gotta go take a shower , I'll come lay down when I'm done . " I told him as he loosened his grip a bit . He used one hand to rub his eye so I escaped while I could . " Mmmm , then lemme shower with you " He asked .

" I'll be back in a minute just stay here *yawn* " I got up and grabbed a new pair of clothes , then I walked to the bathroom . I turned on the water and waited for it to heat it up , I removed my clothes . Then I looked at myself in the mirror .

I couldn't help be proud of myself for being so beautiful and I started posing making different faces ( lowkey me when I'm alone ) . I giggled at myself and hopped in the shower . I popped the cap of my shower gel open and grabbed my puff . I lathered it up and started washing myself .

I get lost in thought and kinda just stand there until I hear shuffling and see Tord step inside . " TORD the fuck are you doing in here ? " I asked as I pointed at him . " I'm just checkin out the view ~ " he said as he walk a bit closer to me , putting a hand on my waist . He leaned in towards me and kissed me , pinning me to the wall .

He moved a bit and broke the kiss spraying me in my hair with the shower head  . He started laughing " You should see you face ! " He said as he laughed histarically . Brushing my hair out my face I cut the water off and got out the shower .

Time skipppppppppp

Tord pov
Me and Tom were sitting on the couch , he was on my lap on his phone and I was behind him . I snaked my hands up his shirt and licked his neck and he shivered . " Y'know I never finished what I started in the shower ~ " I whispered in his ear . He turned off his phone and sat it on the side , then shuffled around so he was on top of me .

" Your so fucking needy Tord " he said as he kissed me , I pulled him closer and smiled . After we broke from the kiss I trailed kisses from his jaw too his neck and started sucking and biting . Listening to moans he would make , made me harder by the second .

After I felt like that was enough I pulled down his pants and started palming him through his boxers . " Want me to get the lube ? " I asked him " Y-yeah ..." He whispered . I picked him up and carried him upstairs into our room .

I sat him down and kissed him , I then walked over to the nightstand and grabbed the lube from the drawer . I sat back on the bed and scooted closer to him , I spread his legs . " And you said I was the needy one . " I said as I kissed his member and squirted a blob on my fingers . I spread it a but and then kissed him , " this may sting a little ok ? " He nodded and I slowly put a finger in . He squinted his eyes a bit and held the bedsheets .

I slowly moved my finger in and out and entered another digit . Tom moaned softly and tilted his head back . I pulled my fingers out and wiped them on the bed . I lifted his leg to my waist " You ready Tom ? " I asked him . He pulled me by my collar " Go as fast and as hard as you can Tord " he said then kissed me .

I waisted no time thrusting in and out of him as his moans got louder and louder . I pinned him down and started attacking his neck again while I kept thrusting . He put his hands on my back arched his back . I stated kissing him and he kissed back hard .

I took a hand off his waist and thrusted my hand up and down his member . His eyes darted shut and his whispered profanities under his breath still moaning .

The sound of skin slapping and heavy breathing was echoing throughout the room . There was a pretty thick aura in the room that Tom had cut when he said " T-Tord I'm close ... " I thrusted faster into him and ran my finger over his slit .

I thrusted one more time and burried myself deep inside of him as I came . " FUCK TORD ! " Tom yell as he came as well , his nails digging into my back and scratching me .

I pulled out of him and had me hands on his waist , me and him huffing for our breath . " I *huff* love you *huff* T-Tom " I said and kissed him . " *huff* I love you too Tord " He said as he peaked behind me .

" Ummm sorry about that ... " He said as he looked to the other side . " It's alright baby just come help me patch myself up real quick . " I asked and kissed him once more . " That I can do . "

Again sorry about the mental breakdown chapter and then the long pause , but we're almost at 1k veiws ! And the 1k special will be finished by then ! I hope you all have an amazing day and merry early Christmas !
⛄⛄⛄⛄