Day 22 On the desk

THANKS FOR 1.K VIEWS  GUYS ! I really appreciate it and I never thought I would make it this far ;v; I luv you guys❤️🧡💛💚💙

Tord pov
I sat the dishrag down satisfied with the work I had finished . Almost everyone here had left already but I have a bit of ocd so I stayed back and cleaned more . The only other person here was Tom , he was only here for a ride home though . I'm pretty sure he could pass the driving test he just is too lazy too go .

I sigh and dry my hands off , walking outside for a bit of fresh air . I reach into my pocket and pull out a pack of cigars and a lighter . I light one and put the box and lighter away . I take a puff and close my eyes .

Thoughts start to flow my head and I feel myself start getting angry . I just don't feel like thinking right now . Tears start to collect at the rim of my eyes and I get more frustrated . I drop my cigar and stomp on it , putting it out .

I walk back inside and sit on one of those corner seat chairs , still upset . Tom comes over to me with a semi annoyed and sympathetic expression .

" What's wrong Fuck face ? Your gf not send you nudes or something ? " Tom asked me as he smirked . My gf broke up with me ... She was my third gf this month and I've been trying not to think about it . But I couldn't
Help but thing of him all the time . Was it his eyes ? His sly expression ? That stupid humor ? Something about him was alluring...

" Tom , your not funny " I said and simply looked down . " Damn sorry bitch , what's got your panties in a twist ? " He said leaning over the table towards me . " Your fucking face " I said a bit flustered from him being so close . " I'm not ugly " he said pretty annoyed from the comment .

" I never said anything about being ulgy ~ " I said and kissed him , pulling him closer too me . " Tord what are you doing ? " He said with a hint of fear in his voice . " Why that would be you Thomas . " I said and kissed his nose .

I patted Infront of me but he simply stayed where he was , still a bit spooked from my sudden behavior . I sighed but walked over and picked him up . He yipped and wrapped his legs around my waist . I chuckled and booped his nose .

" I can't believe I could ignore this cute little face of yours ~ " I said then kissed him . He jumped back at first but melted into it and kissed back . I slipped my hands into his shirt and slid it up . I broke the kiss and attacked his pink nipples , and he arched his back in response . I ran a finger down his spine and I felt him jump again .

" T-Tord stop " Tom said as he pushed me away . " Hm ? " Tom looked at me flustered " Tord you already have a girlfriend and I would feel horrible for being the reason you and her break up . " He told me and looked down . " Tom me and my girlfriend broke up already but if you don't wanna do this we don't have too . " I told him .

" Um , yeah I'm just not ready at the moment ... " Tom said looking a little upset , I think he might've felt bad for ruining the moment . " Tom it's alright , I'm just glad you spoke your mind " I said as I kissed him . We fixed ourselves up and walked to the car .

I sat in the driver's seat and Tom sat in the passenger seat . He turned facing the door and covered his face . I sighed and turned the car on , flicking through radio stations . We sat in the car not sharing a word until we arrived at the apartment .

We couldn't both afford houses so we ended up pulling both our money together to get this place . We also worked at the same place because Tom doesn't have a car and driving to two separate jobs seemed like much . We got out the car and walked inside . The temperature quickley changed to super warm , Tom looked toasty .

I walked upstairs and got in my bed , I slid all my stuff off except for my boxers and t shirt I had on under my sweater . I slid under my blanket and fell asleep .