MeRrY ChRiStMaS ⛄⛄🎄

Reeeeeeeee TODAYS CHRISTMAS GUYS AAAAAAAAAAA , so enjoy the Christmas special and actual Christmas too ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Me ( wow never seen that one :3 )

Twas the night before Christmas , the entire house full of cheer . But instead of all the normal stuff , let's see what Tom and Tord are doing this year :)
( I do fancy myself a little rhyme )

Tom pov
" FUCKING HELL TORD TURN IT OFF " I shouted at Tord . He left the oven on too long and the cookies burnt , smoking the house up . " IM TRYING , IM TRYING !!!!! " We finally heard a click , signaling the oven was off .

We made our way to the windows and cracked them open just a bit . " Whew " I sighed from the not so delightful scare . " Sorry ... " Tord said from behind me . I turned around and he was scratching the back of his head .

" It's alright Tord , I could never stay mad at you " I said and gave him a kiss . I went over to the kitchen and put on some oven mits . I removed the cookies and scraped them into the trash . After I was done we both cleaned up a bit and sat on bar stools at the island .

" Soooooo what to do now ? " Tord asked and looked at me , I shrugged my shoulders . " Hmmmmmm ... We could go get a drink ? "
Tord looked at me with a straight face " Tom it's only 9am we are not getting drunk right now . " I chuckled a bit " I do wanna kinda drink now but I meant get a coffee or something . "

" Oh ok let's do that then . "

Me  ( welcome back to episode 456 of my Minecraft let's play-)

The two boys put their coats on and headed out the door , I wonder if there going to the coffee shop or the store ? But I'm the author I can make whatever I want happen in this book ! Tom and Tord ? Oh yeah I kinda forgot about them , let's have a look .

Tord pov 
" Lemme pay plssss " I begged as Tom handed the guy the money . " Shut zee fugg up Tordddddd " Tom said as he dragged me too a table . " Got danggit Tom why you gotta be so nice to meee ? " I said as I fake cried , not very loud though as to not attract attention . " Tord accept my love like the cash register guy accepted my money ! "

He leaned over and poked my face , slinging an arm around my shoulder . " Nuuu ! " I said slouching down .

" Yall want me come come back later or wat ? " A farmiler voice said as they tapped a notepad with a pen and clicked their teeth . " Hoi Renee , we're ready now " I said as waved  a bit . She sat our stuff down and left smiling a bit . " Dig in Tord ~ " Tom said as he slid my drink too me . " ToOmmm were in publicCc ~ " I fake moaned and we giggled a bit .

" Why do you have strawberries and coffee ? " I asked , it was a bit strange considering it was cold outside but he got a cold fruit . " Because your my strawberry Tord ! " He said giving me a strawberry .

Me ( bro shut ZEE FU- )

Look at you strawberry Tord ~
With your devil shaped horns .
I love it when you glance ,
My way .

Can you hear the Edd and Matt chat ,
While the sun is shining back ?
I love when we cuddle ,  through the day .
( I made this up and I really like it :) )

Tom pov
Me and Tord walked home hand in hand making small jokes along the way . As soon as we got in the house I sat my stuff on the counter and collapsed onto the couch . He walked over and sat next to me . He rested his head on my lap and moved my hand onto his head .

" Tord I love you I just want you to know that . " I told Tord and kissed him " I love you too Tom , oh so very much ! " He said and he almost kissed my hand but I pulled it back grabbing something . " Gimmie that back Tommm " He whined . " Alrighty " I said giving it back to him .

" What's thi- " he stopped , opening my hand to a little black box . " T-Tom are y-you ?! " Tord stuttered leaning up next too me . " I turned towards him oping the black box fully .

" Tord we've been together for a solid 3 years and they've been the best years of my life , every day I wake up with you by my side . And I don't know what I'd do if you weren't . Your my soul reason I wake up everyday , why I do what I need to do to help us everyday . Tord , I love you so much that it hurts . The thought of you getting hurt hurts . The thought of losing you hurts . So will you be my one and only ? "

Tord whipped his wet eyes and hugged me . " OF COURSE I WILL !! " He said as he continued crying , a patted his head and smiled " I love you too Tord . "

Sorry for it being late I was too sleepy to finish yesterday
:)❤️🧡💛💚💙💜