Chapter 2 : Betrayal

Nandini sat on the bed, looking at her laptop.

"2 days ke liye kaha jaaye? Is spending money and going somewhere worth it or...wait! Farmhouse!"

Nandini made some calls and arranged for a quick romantic getaway for herself and Manik.

"Manik!" She called out when Manik entered the room, tired.

"Hey." Manik gave her a small smile and let Nandini take his blazer off.

"I arranged a surprise for you." Nandini went and locked the door.

"What surprise?" Manik asked.

"Not right now. This weekend. Just you and me." Nandini said, pulling him closer.

That obviously cheered Manik up as he pulled her closer too.

"Just you and me...doing what?" Manik asked, twirling a strand of her hair.

"Why don't you tell me?" Nandini asked, tracing her finger along his jawline before tracing his mole.

"Hmm...you'll cook a seven-course meal for me with chicken and fish, I'll watch a football match all day." Manik said naughtily.

"Manik!" Nandini left him angrily.

"Kidding baba! Achha achha back to the mood." Manik took her hands and put them on his face, which she found very cute.

"Bolo." Nandini said in a sexy voice.

"I will lift you in my arms..."

"Hmm..."

"Place you on the bed gently...." Manik said and lifted her, making her gasp and blush. He placed her on the bed gently and hovered over her.

"Then...?"

"Then I'll kiss you everywhere...your cheeks, your wet and luscious lips, your neck..." Manik said, placing wet kisses all over.

"Hmm...Manik...aage..." Nandini said, pulling him towards her by his collar.

"Then I'll slowly undress you..." Manik pulled her shirt away from her only to see her bare chest.

"You'll be at my mercy, begging me to touch you and kiss you." Manik said and nibbled at her earlobe. She moaned his name softly while taking his shirt off.

"I hate that you are wearing so many clothes." Nandini said, taking off his cufflinks.

"Then take all of them off me. Fast." Manik said, kissing her lips passionately. Swiftly, she took off their clothes and covered them with the duvet.

"Oh, Manik...!" Nandini whispered as Manik went south, dropping kisses over her breasts and belly.

She shuddered as Manik's mouth worked wonders under the duvet, while Nandini arched her back, clutching the bed rest.

Nandini pulled Manik up when she needed him to claim her already. Manik finally wrapped her legs around his waist and claimed her, making her groan in pleasure.

Nandini opened her eyes and looked at Manik while he made love to her gently and with love. She placed a kiss on his lips.

"I love you Nandini. Only you. And you are mine. Only mine." Manik said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Only yours." Nandini assured him before reaching their release, too lost in the heat of the moment to truly decipher Manik's possessive words

-----

Alya was making breakfast when her phone pinged. It was an email regarding the Milan project. Hurriedly, she wiped her hands on her apron and checked the mail.