Chapter 28

[Note: Mature content. Reader's discretion advised.]

*GuHai*

By the time the three return to their quarters, they are exhausted and sleep-deprived. Dark circles under their eyes ruin their otherwise perfect features.

YiHuang offers the resting pod to YiYang, who politely accepts and crawls inside, where he falls asleep almost instantly.

Left alone, YiHuang lies down on the mattress and beckons Zhang to join him. Zhang smiles and complies.

YiHuang pulls the human close. He rests his chin over the top of his head and wraps him in a secure embrace.
Zhang breaths into his partner's chest, "I promise that I will return to you, Ah-Huang."

YiHuang's arms around his lover tighten. His eyes linger over the latter's calm countenance, "And if you don't, I will go to you. I will find you Ah-Zhang, wherever...whenever you may be,  I will find you."

Zhang's hands slide into the front of YiHuang's robes. The prince savors the touch and tilts his chin up. The mono-lids drink in the beauty that is lying secure in his arms, "I wish we could stay like this forever."

"I don't." Zhang shakes his head and shifts closer, "I am human, remember, I am greedy, I want so much more than this." The distance between them disappears as Zhang nips at YiHuang's bottom lip before giving the upper one the same treatment.

The prince turns them over, "You are making it difficult for me, Ah-Zhang. It's not that we are emotionless; it's just that we have restrained ourselves. So,...Behave!" He reprimands, but the words have no bite to them. It only serves to encourage the human who smirks, glances at the closed resting pod, and turns them over again, pinning the prince under him. "My turn," he whispers before going in for another kiss. His daring tongue traces his lover's lips seeking entrance into the moist warmth.

YiHuang gladly obliges. This time he makes the first move, tugging at the human's belts, exposing his front to the cool air.

Zhang chuckles softly, "What happened to behaving and restraining yourself, hum?" He wiggles his brows coyly. His succeeding words turn into a gasp when YiHuang pulls himself up and closes his mouth over the nape of his lover's neck, nipping at the supple flesh.

Blood pools under Zhang's belly, making him unbearably hard, "Ah-Huang..." he moans and leaves a shaky breath, "I will...I will come if you don't stop." This admission sobers the latter. He kisses the crescent-shaped mark his teeth had left behind. His eyes travel between their bodies. He purses his lips and pats Zhang's chest, signaling him to get off.

Disappointed, Zhang pours and voices his disagreement, "Why? I didn't mean for us to stop."

It's YiHuang's turn to smirk, "Ah-Zhang, what gave you the impression that we are stopping?"

"We aren't?"

YiHuang stands, and with one last look at the sleeping pod, he pulls the human inside the only private place in the room: the cleansing area.

However, what the two men wanted, wasn't meant to be, at least that's what Zhang reckons, for, the moment the two enter and resume what they had hoped would lead to them finally getting to know each other in the biblical sense, a loud beep sounds from a ComD interrupting them.

"Damn it!" Zhang curses. YiHuang leaves an irritable sigh.

The human, intending to leave, turns around, but strong arms circle his waist.

"It's not mine," YiHuang says, referring to the notification and clings to the latter desperately.

"It's mine." YiYang's words float over to them, "Keep it down, alright." He yells, knowing full well that no sound shall leave their room.