Introduction

You Y/N have gotten an internship for the Avengers. As you start making your way into the avenger's tower, you see the whole crew in the middle of the commons area just talking.

Your POV:

"Umm... hey everyone". They all turned around and looked at me. I just jumped with how fast they just turned around.  "Hi, I'm Y/N. I'm the new intern that just got the job to help you guys out around here."  Okay, now they all looked confused. What do I do?

No one's POV:

"Hey, kid," Tony says as he walks in front of everyone. "It's about time you get here. I just needed a cup of coffee." a man with a metal arm joked. "So, what's your name?" a buff man said sternly. "Y/N," You speak with a shaky voice. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Y/N, oh, and Bucky was kidding about the coffee. My name is Steve," he said with a smile and his hand out for you to shake. You smile and shake Steve's hand, and he turns around and walks away with Bucky following him but not before giving you a welcoming smile. "So, what will she be doing here?" a cold voice said.

Your POV:

"So, what will she be doing here?" Who said that? It made a shiver go up to my spine. I looked over at a chair closer to the corner of the room and saw this redhead sitting in the corner just looking like she didn't care about anything.  "Who is she?" I thought to myself. "Why is she in the corner and not by everyone else, and why does she have such a cold look on her face like I've done something wrong to her?" "Y/N is here because she will be training and helping us with missions or anything else we could use her for." Tony's voice jolted me out of my head. "Whatever." the redhead scoffed and got up and walked down the hall. "Ignore her. She'll warm up to you being here she doesn't trust easily." Tony says while putting a hand on my shoulder.

No one's POV:

Tony introduces everyone to Y/N. Wanda, Vision, Bruce aka the Hulk, Peter Paker aka Spider-man, Thor, Hawkeye, Falcon, Rhodes. The redhead was Natasha Romanoff, aka Black Widow, Bucky, and Steve, aka Captain America. After the introductions are over, Tony takes you to your room and leaves you there, and tells you to get some sleep.

Your POV:

Tony was a kind man introducing me to everyone. I go and set my stuff on my bed and head into the bathroom to take a shower. As I'm getting ready to get into the shower, I hear a knock on my door. "Who can that be?" I put my clothes back on and head to the door. "Who is it?' "Y/N, it's Wanda. I brought you something."  I open the door and see Wanda standing there holding a box wrapped in pretty wrapping paper with flowers on it. "This is for you," Wanda says with a smile and hands over the box. "Thank you," I say as I take the box and begin opening it. "Wait! You have to wait till the morning to open it." Wanda insisted. "Alright then," I say suspiciously. Wanda leaves, and I set the present on a table that's in the corner of my room and go back to my shower.

The next morning*

Your POV:

That was a great sleep hadn't had a good sleep like that in a while. I look over at my clock and see that it's 7 in the morning and remember the present that Wanda brought me last night. I sit up in bed and get up and walk to the table. Picking up the gift, I could tell something was shaking around inside. I opened it to find a little avenger symbol pin with a note inside. I pick up the letter, and it reads. "Welcome to the team Y/N. I can tell you'll fit right in, Love Wanda and Vision." I set the letter down then heard a knock at the door. "Y/N it's Natasha, Tony said you're training with me today." "Oh shit."