Party Time

Nats POV:

I walk up to Y/Ns door and knock on it. I wait for about two seconds, and the door opens. Wow, she looks beautiful. I just want to stay in this room all night with her and never leave. "Hey, Y/N thought I'd come to get you for the party since it has already started," I said with a smile. "Oh, okay, sure," Y/N says with a confused look on her face as if I have something on my face. We head off to the party and walk into this big room with many people in it. "Would you like a drink?" Y/N asks. "I would love a drink." Y/n walks over to the bar, and I head over to the table that everyone is at. A couple of minutes later, Y/N walks over with our drinks and sits next to me.

*1 hour later*

Your POV:

Tony has sent everyone home besides all the avengers. We are all sitting around the table, and since I've had a few too many, I made a suggestion. "We should play truth or dare," I say, trying not to slur my words too much.  Everyone agrees, and Sam decides to go first. "Steve, truth or dare," Sam says, staring intensely at Steve. "Truth," Steve says in a cocky tone. "Alright, is it true that you have your room full of action figures of yourself?" everyone laughs, and Steve looks embarrassed and infuriated at the same time. "I don't have a full room of them, but I do have some," Steve says looks straight into Sam's eyes. "Alright, boys, calm down," Nat says, laughing at them. "Okay, my turn," Bruce says. Bruce looks right at me. "Y/N, truth or dare?" "Dare, I feel like I could take anything you throw at me, Bruce."

"Okay, I dare you to give the person to your left a lap dance." I look to my left, and it's Nat. "If it's okay with Nat." "Oh, it's completely fine with me," Nat says and winks at me. She's had a few too many too, but she's soberer than I am. I set my drink down on the table and put my leg over Nat and sit on her lap, and the boys play a song. "You looked beautiful tonight," Nat says, smiling at me while I'm on her lap. Nat wraps her arms around my waist, and I begin the "dance." All the boys started chanting, "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Nat smiled at me, "Should we give the boys what they want?" She raises an eyebrow at me, and I kiss her.

Nats POV:

Y/N is kissing me! Am I too drunk for this? Is she? I deepen the kiss, and I can hear all the boys cheering. I pay no attention them all of my attention on this beautiful woman in my lap. Y/N breaks away from the kiss and stands up. "Alright, that's enough for me tonight," Tony says, getting up. "We should all go to bed. We have all had too much tonight, and we are going to be feeling it in the morning." Tony leaves the room and everyone else. I feel a hand grab my arm, and it's Y/N. "Come with me."

This one is pretty short and I'm sorry. I will have another chapter up soon. Thank you for reading this far.