Training Day

Your POV:

I start to head over to the door, kind of nervous about opening the door because I know who is on the other side. I lightly put my hand on the doorknob and slightly open the door, seeing these pretty green eyes staring through the door's crack. "Y/N, open the door. We have things to do." Nat says while putting her hand on the door and gently pushing it open. "I still have to get ready. Come in. I'll only be a second." Nat walks in and takes a seat on my bed as I head over towards my closet to pick out my outfit for the day. "So, what are we going to be doing today," I say with hesitation, not expecting an answer. "Tony wants me to train you how to fight like me and become almost as good as me." Wow, Tony wants me to fight like her. I've seen her fight Steve and take him down no problem. This is going to be a hard day. I come out of my closet wearing my dark blue jumper, kind of like Nat's but dark blue, and I pick up the pin that Wanda had given to complete my look. I follow Nat to the training room.

No one's POV:

You and Nat head into the training room and see Steve and Bucky training in the ring. Nat heads over there, and you head over to your locker to grab out some fighting gloves. As you are over at your locker, Nat walks over to the boys to tell them their time is up and that it's time for them to leave. "Come on, Nat, one more round, then we will be out. I was just about to kick his ass." Bucky says like a 5-year-old." "Language!" Steve yells at him. "Alright, Natasha, we will get out of the way, but you owe us one extra round." Bucky finally complied. The boys leave, and Nat steps up into the ring while you just stand there and stare at her while she warms up while you get ready.

Your POV:

Wow, she"s fantastic I can't help but stare at her; I mean, look at her. As I am staring at her, lost in thought, I snap out of it when I hear her yelling. "Y/N, snap out of it and get in here. We need to train!" "Alright, alright, I'm coming chill out." as I'm stepping into the ring, I can feel her emerald eyes on me, just staring at what seems to be my soul. "So, where do we start?" As I say this, she starts throwing punches. She hits me right in the head, luckily we have gloves on, or I would probably be knocked out. "Hey! What the hell!"

I say, trying not to sound like I'm about to cry. "You need to learn to stay aware of your surroundings no matter what, even if you are just training." She says in a stern voice that's kind of hot.

No one's POV:

You stand up and ready yourself for Nat to start throwing punches, and she does, hard. You block as many as you can, but she does land some perfect hits on you since she is a trained assassin. After an hour goes by, you guys are still training, and you are starting to get tired, but it doesn't look like Nat even broke a sweat. "Okay, I have to be done. You're wearing me out, and I need food," you say, very much out of breath. "Fine, but only because I'm getting a little tired myself." She says as she starts taking off her gloves and throwing them into the corner of the ring. You hop out of the ring and over to your locker to put your stuff back in there. When you feel someone behind you, you swing around and see Nat standing really close to you, and you can feel her breathe on your face. "Ummmm... Hey," You say with a shake in your voice.

"I saw you staring at me before you got into the ring. Did you like what you saw, or do you need a picture?" She says with a wide grin on her face. "Um... I j-just got l-lost in thought s-sorry," you say, stuttering your words because of how close she was. She just scoffs and walks away and out into the hall. You took a step back at what just happened and grabbed your stuff, and headed for the kitchen. As you walk into the kitchen, you see Thor, Wanda, and Vision sitting at a table eating sandwiches. "Hey, little lady," Thor says with a booming voice. "Hey, Thor." You say and head over to the fridge to find something to eat. "Oh, Wanda, Vision, thank you for this pin. I really love it." You say with a smile on your face while grabbing stuff to make a sandwich out of the fridge. "You're welcome, Y/N." they both say at almost the exact same time.

Your POV:

I finished making my sandwich and headed for my room when I saw someone standing at my door. It was Peter. "Hey, Pete, what's up?" "Oh, n-nothing really. I just wanted to welcome you here since we didn't really talk much when you first got here yesterday." Peter said with a slight smile on his face. "well, thank you, Peter, but I'm kind of tired, so maybe we can catch up tomorrow just had a big day of training." "Oh, no problem, I'll catch you tomorrow bye Y/N," Peter walked down the hall towards the kitchen, and I headed into my room.