Truth

Your POV:

Nat walks over to me in a panic. "What's happening Nat, you look scared. Did I do something?" "No, you didn't do anything. We need to go to Bruce and Tony and check you out." She says with a worried look on her face, and I agree to go with her. As we walk into the lab where Tony and Bruce are, I see this helmet-like thing and a chair. I turn around to walk back out the door, but Nat is already standing with her arms crossed in front of the door, giving me a stern look. "Y/N, you need to do this. Just trust me." Nat says and walks me over to the chair. I sit down on the chair, and I can feel my whole body start to shake. Is this what a panic attack is? Cause if so, I hate them. Tony nods at me, then puts the helmet over my head, and all I see is black.

Nats POV:

Y/N has been in that virtual thing for almost an hour now, and all we see are pictures of her in Norway. "This was a mistake. We aren't going to find anything like this." Tony gives me a look, then looks back at the screen, and I hear Bruce gasp. "What! What is it, Bruce?" I am screaming at Bruce, and he points at the screen, and my eyes go wide.

Your POV:

Why am I in Norway? I haven't been here in 3 years, and I don't even remember half of this trip. I look around and see beautiful mountain tops and rivers, and I can feel the wind. As I'm walking around, I can hear screaming in the distance, but I brush it off as kids running around playing. I keep walking up this mountain and get to this little cabin. Why does this cabin seem so familiar? It's like I've been here before. I walk up to the door and try to open it. Locked, of course. I feel something in my pocket, and it's a key. I use the key on the door, and it opens. Well, that weird I don't remember putting a key in my pocket.

I walk in, and it's a beautiful cabin with spiral stairs leading up to the second floor, a big open floor plan where you can walk in and see the kitchen, living room, and dining room. It was beautiful, and I am just confused about how I know this place. The next thing I know, I hear banging on the door. "Open up! We know you're in there Y/N!" Shit, who are these guys. The men bust open the cabin door, and they are wearing red and black suits with a skull with six hooks legs. They walk over to me, put a black cloth over my head, and beat me until I'm knocked out.

Nats POV:

"Is that Hydra? What are they doing looking for Y/N" At this point, I am screaming at Tony and Bruce like they know the answers? They just looked at me and looked back at the screen. They didn't say anything because they didn't know the answers, and I knew that, but it still frustrated me. As I look back to the screen, I see Y/N being dragged into a dark room with just a chair and one light swinging from the ceiling. They tie her up and being beating her over and over again. Then I see Johann Schmidt walk in, and I already know what's about to happen.

Time Skip*

Nats POV:

After an hour of watching the HYDRA experiment on Y/N and beating her senseless, I couldn't take it much more, but then a blue explosion appeared on the screen. All the HYDRA guards were dead on the ground. Y/N was still in the chair but wasn't tied up anymore. I looked at her in the chair in the lab, and her eyes were glowing blue. "Tony, I think we should get her out. Look at her eyes." Tony rushed over to Y/N and took off the helmet slowly. Y/N sits there with her eyes glowing, and I walk over and kneel next to her with my hand on her arm. "Hey, it's Nat your safe, I promise." I starred at Y/N until she finally closed her eyes and opened them, and they were back to her standard eye color. "N-Nat?" 

Sorry for the shorter chapter; I'm working on the next one right now, so expect another chapter by later today or tonight.