Loki Trouble

Your POV:

I walk into my room and set my sandwich onto the table as I go and get changed into something more comfortable—just a black t-shirt and some black sweatpants. As I was walking over to go and eat my sandwich, I heard someone knocking. Why is it every time I want to do something, someone knocks on the door? Walking over to the door to open it, and I see Nat standing there. "Well, hello there," she says with a grin and one eyebrow raised. "Hi, Nat, do you need something?" I said that in an annoyed tone because she did interrupt me trying to eat. "No, just wanted to tell you goodnight," She says, then walks off down the hall without another word.

Nat's POV:

Damn, I should have asked to hang out. I want to get to know Y/N better, plus she is an excellent fighter. I make my way to my room to take a shower and get ready for bed.

The next morning*

Nat's POV:

I wake up to banging on my door, so I get up in a daze and head to the door. "Nat, you need to wake up; aliens are attacking," Y/N yells through the door before I'm even able to open my door. Fuck why does this have to happen right now? "Alright, I'm coming; gotta get dressed, and I'll be out," I yell back out through the door. The next thing I know, my door is being swung open by Y/N, and she closes it behind her. "Okay, but make it quick they are in the building," she says, panting her words. "Who said come in?" I say, covering myself up since I only sleep in a sports bra and short shorts. "Sorry, I just didn't want to be out there, and you be in here by yourself." as she said that, I could tell she was trying to think of what excuse to use. "It's fine. I'll be right back."

I say, heading into my closet to get dressed. As I walk into the closet and as I'm about to get dressed, I hear a loud bang come from my room, and Y/N scream. I run into the room to see one of the aliens holding a large staff towards Y/Ns throat and run over and kick him off of here and put the staff into his chest. "Y/N, are you okay?" I say in a frantic. "Yeah, I'm good," she says, getting up and dusting herself off. "Okay, good, now let's get out there and kill those bitches."

No one's POV:

You and Nat run out, killing every alien you see working side by side, only leaving each other if a team member needs helping but finding yourselves back to each other. After what looks like all of them are gone, everyone settles down and re-group. "What the hell was that?!" Tony says as his mask lifts. "Sir, it looks like Loki was a part of this." a voice inside Tony's helmet says, assuming it's Jarvis. "Thank you, Jarvis, now where is he?" Tony growls. "Seems he is inside the building, sir." As Jarvis says this, we hear the elevator ding.

Your POV:

I turn around as the elevator dings and am shocked at what I see. A tall man with golden armor and a gold staff with a helmet that looks like devil horns. At this point, Nat stood in front of me. Is she trying to protect me? Wow, I didn't know she cared. "Hello, brother," Loki says and smirks at Thor. "What are you doing, brother?" Thor growls.

"Oh, but what I've always wanted to do, brother, and that is to gain power." He smirks. I step in front of Nat to get a better look at Loki. "Whos's this tiny thing?" he says, looking at me and pointing his staff at me. "Ummm. I-I"m Y/N." I speak with my voice shaking. He walks closer to me, and as he does, Nat steps in front of me again. He pushes her out of the way and puts his staff to my chest, and then my world goes dark. 

I will probably put up another chapter going to try to do two a day. I hope you guys are enjoying it. If you have any suggestions, I will gladly take them.