Recovery

Nats POV:

I watch as Y/N falls to the ground, and I look over at Bruce, who nods back at me, and he knows what to do. He went straight over to Loki and swung him around like a rope. After that, Loki couldn't get up, and Thor took him back to Asgard. I ran over to Y/N and checked her pulse. She was still alive. Oh my god! How are you still alive! I rushed her to the medical ward in the tower and told them what happened, and they told me I had to wait outside.

About an hour goes by, and the doctor comes out and says she will be fine, but something isn't right with her. "What do you mean something isn't right with her? What's wrong with her." I grab the doctor by the shoulders, shaking him around. "She will make a full recovery, but she does have a slight problem. Her eyes have a red tint in them." What! I look at the doctor, let go of him, and sit down and stare at the ground. " So does this mean she has powers or is it just like a red tint in her eyes?" "Well, we won't know till she wakes up." After the doctor told me this, I sat there for about 2 hours starring at the floor just thinking. What if she has powers now? Is this even possible? Did Loki's staff do this, or has she always had powers.

Time skip*

Your POV:

I wake up and see Nat sitting in the chair next to me with her head in her hands. "N-Nat." barely able to speak. "Oh my god, you're awake!" she says and rushes to me. "W-what happened?"

"Loki touched his staff to you and made your heart stop, so you passed out, but somehow you lived through it," she says, holding onto my arm. Nat looks into my eyes and has this worried look on her face. "E-everything okay, Nat?" she looks down away from your eyes and sits back down. "Y/N, have you ever had powers?" I look at her, confused. "Powers? No, I don't think so. Why?" As I say this, the doctor walks in and tilts his head for Nat to leave. She reluctantly got up and left the room, leaving me with the doctor.

"So, how are you feeling, Y/N?" the doctor said, flipping pages on his clipboard. "I-I'm feeling fine, just a little hot and thirsty," I say, clearing my throat. "Well, I'll grab you some water after this. Now I'm going to ask you a couple of questions. I need honest answers." "Okay." "Do you feel weak at all like do you feel as if you can stand and walk around with no help?" As he said this, I realized I hadn't been able to feel my legs, but when I started to focus, I could move them. "I feel like I could walk on my own," I say, rolling my legs around just making sure. "Okay, that's good. Could you stand up for me?" I push myself up to sit on the edge of the bed, and I swing my legs around to drape over the edge of the bed, and I start to stand. I am standing and walking around stumbling only a little but no real problem. "Good, okay, now you are free to go, but I will need to run a blood test before you leave," I say, okay, and he walks over and takes some of my blood and hands me my clothes.

I walk out of the room and see Nat pacing back in forth in front of the door.

Nats Pov:

I hope she's okay. I haven't been this worried about someone. Why am I this nervous? As I'm thinking to myself, I hear Y/Ns voice, "Nat?" It's Y/N shes up walking around; I run over to her and throw my arms around her. "Whoa, Nat, careful I may be walking, but I'm still a little wobbly," she says with a slight chuckle which was cute.

Y/N gave me a weird look when I let go of her, and I don't blame her; I wasn't the person to hug people. But she shrugged it off, and I took her to her room.

Your POV:

Nat was weird, but I wasn't complaining because she hugged me, and she never did that. Nat was taking me to my room, I guess, to make sure I made it there alright. When we got to my room, Nat was about to leave, but I insisted she stay. She smiled, and we both walked into my room. "Do you need anything?" Nat asked, and I pointed at a mini-fridge in my room because my throat was too dry and hurt to speak. Nat grabbed water out of the fridge and brought it to me, and sat at the end of my bed. "You feeling okay?" She says with a worried look on her face. I take a drink of my water, "Yeah, I was just thirsty. Felt like my throat was a desert." I chuckle at what I say, and Nat smiles at me. "Nat, I wanted to thank you for helping me out." "Oh, it's no problem. I was just worried about you." Wow, did Nat say she was worried about me? Since when is she this concerned about me. As I was lost in thought, Nat got up and went into the bathroom. While she was there, I took the time to get up and walk around my room to wake up my legs a little. As I'm walking around, I can hear Nat in the bathroom on the phone. "What do you mean she has powers like Wanda?" I have powers? Since when I don't remember anything that would have given me powers, but I don't know half of my trip to Norway either. Maybe that's when it happened. I'm jolted out of thought when I hear the bathroom door open. "Y/N, we need to talk."