Chapter 15:Darkness

'It is fine if i cant beat that b**** Xu Lyn in Xus!she knows that if she really wants to bring that s*** down she will need extra more time and manpower!but for now she doesnt have manpower but this thing can wait!she can work about it little by little that is why i keeps on a** kissing this brats but i have been with since middle school so why the new classmate can easyly be please at her?'

The darkness in Xu Mei's heart is keeps on darkening and it can almost swallow her whole and made a plan to bring down Feng Lan.

After making the plan in her mind she smile sinisterly and goes to sleep excitedly.

Xu Lyn was surprised when she saw her parents when she come to cook as always

"Goodmorning dad!goodmorning mom!when did you arrive from your business trip?i thought you'll come back tomorow?"

She ask after kissing them both

The couple look at each other and sigh,papa Xu cough unnaturaly and explain

"Daughter we actually hurried home last night when the butler called,he said that youve been making a extra lunchbox and even baked 2 cakes last time and even when you come back last night you study directly,baby tell us honestly?is there something going on in school?"

Xu Lyn already expected that her peculiarity will be reported to her parents so she is naturally not surprises and honestly tell them what is happening

"Actually dad!mom! I like someone!"

The husband and wife didnt flinch just thought 'figured it out' and just wait for Xu Lyn to continue

"He is a new school transferee,he is scholar,cute and very proper guy!he is not some other guy that whoever confess it will his girlfriend!he even turn me down 2 times now but i made i bet to him that if i stayed number 1 in the list he will give me a chance so we made deal!isnt he a nice guy?he doesnt want to affect his study so he decline me"

Xu Lyn keeps on blabbering while having pink bubbles around her but the parents cant follow anymore

After bursting the pink bubbles around her daughter mama Xu ask

"So baby are you saying that you are chasing the boy but he decline you 2 times now?but you keep on going on?and now you made a bet that if you lose you will stop chasing him and you win you will become his girlfriend?"

Xu Lyn was little annoyed when the bubbles burst but still patiently explained

"Mom!you are not listening!"

Mama Xu said sorry but in her mind her baby is really hard to understand

"I said that if i lose i will stop chasing him and if not he will give me a chance!"

"Okay darling i am sorry for not getting it but isnt it the same?if you win you will be his girlfriend?if not then its over?"

"Mom!oh my god!you are making me blush hard!can we stop talking about being his girlfriend?i am so shy now!"

The couple look at their cooked shrimp daughter and become more confused

"Of course if i win i he will give me a chance to still chase him and for him to know me better!i need to wait because he is not an easy guy okay"

Papa Xu temple throb,mama Xu's mouth twitch they really cant communicate with younger generation anymore

They will still about to ask but Xu Lyn hurriedly left shouting

"I will be late!i'll talk to you guys later!"

The husband and wife sigh and ask theirselves if how they raise their children is wrong or what?

After looking at each other they sigh again not knowing what to say anymore.

Xu Lyn came early as usual when she pass by Sy Tengfei's desk she secretly put a milk and fruit with a note under his desk sit to start her review

Mu Jiao Jiao came in later and come straight to Xu Lyn's table

"Lynlyn what is happening?this is the first time i saw you too serious!"

Xu Lyn reply but didnt evem bother to look up

"Jiao Jiao i will be busy studying okay?let us talk after the exam okay?"

Mu Jiao Jiao was shock and hurriedly feel Xu Lyn's forehead

"Lynlyn?are you sick or what?tell me where do you feel uncomfortable?tell me?should i call for ambulance?"

Xu Lyn take Mu Jiao Jiao's hand and finally look up

"Jiao Jiao i am serious okay!let us talk later, i still have to study hard"

Seeing Xu Lyn is for real so she stop pestering her,she will just wait until later.

When Sy Tengfei come he saw Xu Lyn's face are almost buried in her books there is flash of interest in his eyes but it was fast like it wasnt there at all

Sitting down he saw a milk and sliced fruits with a note 'good morning!i wont be able to talk to you in awhile so just have to say it in here,please dont forgeg to eat!breakfast,lunch and dinner!and please always be careful and eat some fruits and drink milk and become more healthy!(○^_^○)

Massaging his head he rip the note and throw it in his bag and put the food back under his desk,anyway the exam will be 3 days from now so it is almost over

A tinge of regret came in but he directly erase it he doesnt have time to anything else!

If Xu Lyn start to busy herself she is not paying attention around her at all!

Its goos that she is always number 1 and the teacher saw her how she worked hard in studying so they just let her be.

Sy Tengfei directly left when the bell rang signaling the start of lunch break, he thought that Xu Lyn will follow again but when he look back he saw that she is still immerse in her study.