Chapter 21:i really really like him!

Sy Tengfei look at the retreating girl,he really feel bad for her when he saw how lost she is but he cant stomach the idea of using this innocent girl.

He massage his head again and decided to follow the girl

When he arrive at the place where Xu Lyn and Mu Jiao Jiao are eating he stop because of what he heard

"Lynlyn why you look so down?what happen?tell me!"

Xu Lyn sigh and look up

"Jiao Jiao do you think liking him is not a good idea?i know it is not a plan or what but maybe i should just give up?i felt that whatever i do or whatever i will do he will never like me!i really felt that it is really imposible for us!"

Mu Jiao Jiao stop and calmly ask

"Why do you like him?"

Xu Lyn's eyes flicker and answer

"I dont know!i just like him!really really like him!do we have need a reason to like someone?"

Mu Jiao Jiao giggles

"So there is really no answer in your question!Lynlyn the decision on liking on someone is not our choice and so the decision on disliking on someone!but forget someone and moved on from someone is our decision but its still depends on a person okay?but if you like someone you will have to become strong and so in forgeting them!so Lynlyn are you strong enough?"

Xu Lyn smile and shake her head

"Jiao jiao i dont know but maybe i still need time?"

Mu Jiao Jaio pat her shoulder and advice her

"Lynlyn its just the begining!there are still a lot of more hard things will happen!it is still not the tip of the iceberg,you still have a long way to go!if this a little bit of trial you want to back out what if more hard test will come?"

Xu Lyn was startled and suddenly enlightened and cheer up

"Jiao Jiao you are right!this is just a begining,and we will face more hardship in the near future!i wont give up just like that!"

Mu Jiao Jiao almost jump out of her chair when Xu Lyn finally stood up and shout

"LET THE STORM COME FORTH!"

Mu Jiao Jiao laugh aloud and Xu Lyn giggles

Sy Tengfei didnt know what he feels when he heard them talked

His guilt intensify after the conversation,because he really want to lash out so he hurriedly left.

Xu Lyn felt better after she talk with Jiao Jiao so when even when he see Sy Tengfei again she smile at him brightly and greet him more cheerfully!

Xu Lyn was about to pass him but Xu Tengfei suddenly ask her

"Can we talk after class?"

Xu Lyn was pensive at first but she nod brazing herself to accept whatever decision he will make

The whole afternoon class Xu Lyn is absent minded

She is actually afraid,afraid that Sy Tengfei will officially reject her or tell her that he has already someone he likes!

She is getting paler and paler everything she thinks about what will gonna happen later.

After almost like eternity the bell finally rang signaling that the class is over

Xu Lyn slowly clean her table and stand up extra slow

Sy Tengfei look at Xu Lyn who looks like a ghost because she already maximize her paleness!

Xu Lyn is looking ahead without paying attention to anything,her mind is only but

What should i do if he reject me?will i cry in front of him?beg him to not reject her?run away?smile and say her bye?

She was still undecided when she finalluly arrive at front of Sy Tengfei

"So where should we talk?"

Xu Lyn brase herself and answer in shaky voice

"How about at the back garden?"

The studeng there are very little thing,and there is a lot of hiding place from there if she will be embarassed no one can see her right?

Mu Jiao Jiao look really worried at her bestfriend but she cant do anything about it!

This kind if thing is only private matters between the both of them

But later she will surely support her bestfriend

So after saying bye and pat Xu Lyn's shoulder for encouragement she left without looking back.

Sy Tengfei look at the two girls shaking his head why they are acting like it seems that one of them will be facing death?really crazy!

Both of them didnt talk while walking after finally arrive Xu Lyn sat down directly because her legs are shaking

"Um why not sit down?so ny neck wont be hurt?"

Xu Lyn said while looking up

Sy Tengfei look at her and finally sat down near her

When he come to her he already erase any unnecessary emotions he has and in his mind is just the mission.

"I am sorry,this afternoon it wasnt intentional"

Xu Lyn shake her head and hurriedly explain

"No!it wasnt your fault!i dont want you to feel burden at all so i will never push to you the things you dont like!dont worry it us nothing!"

"But you were disappointed!"

He calmly analyze and she laugh awkwardly

"Ofcourse i am!but maybe i will get use to it!dont worry my will is resolved!this small things will not bring me down!really no need to say sorry!"

Xu Lyn take a deeo breath after saying it and look down while continuing

"If you want me to stop it is fine!forget the previous bet!i want to persist but if you dont want it anymore i am fine!i dont want you to feel annoyed or to hate me!i am just going to like you silently!i wont pester you anymore okay?so please dont hate me!"

Sy Tengfei is hit hard by her words he knows that it is just a child's words but he still feel touch the emotions he hid deep down wants to resurge but his will  has to stop it with all his might