Chapter 35:same ending?

"Forget it,we already have enough problem!but this woman is no longer Xu!please take her away and punish her according to the law!"

The light in Xu Mei's eyes completely lost!she didnt understand!it was clearly the scum from class 7 who did it all!

Why the police is taking her?and why they are saying that all the evidence are all pointing her?

Du Wei follow along in the police station although the Xu family already given Xu Mei up but she cant!

Xu Mei finally know why she the police capture her,it was because the scum girl from class 7!

The thugs and the kidnappers all they said that the person who hired them is a girl named Xu Lyn!the money was paid cash and the contact number and the message exchanges has been deleted!

So there is no more evidence that can prove that Xu Mei is innocent!

She call the scum girl but she only said

"Do you think i am stupid?you want to use my hands to kill the person you hated the most right?"

Xu Mei's hand shook and ask innocently

"I dont know what you are talking about?isnt you the one who hate Feng Lan the most?"

The girl snort and reply happily

"You know you are just a escape goat!when my family heard something that big and i entangled myself with her my father hurriedly find a way!thanks to the Xu family's accident the whole circle now know about a powerful daughter of a certain country!its good that your name came in to a right place!thank you very much!"

Xu Mei's hand shook,the phone fell down and so is she!

No more!no more hope for her!she really didnt know!

She didnt cry anymore,she only felt that all her strength is drifting away!

Xu Lyn woke up after a day and the whole family was finally relieve,she can finally transfer to a normal room and the family can finally stay with her while she is recuperating,

Xu Lyn just manage to stay awake for a while,and fell asleep again so she didnt know that a lot of things happen already so when she finally regain a lot of energy she heard the news

Firstly about the captain who lead the mission,ended the same fate as the books said,secondly Xu Mei was jailed accordingly to the book,she became the scapegoat!but this time not for Xu Lyn but for another personand 3rd Feng Lan can finally go back to her father openly.

Xu Lyn look out the window and thinking about the story line of the book

After 6 years Sy Tengfei will take revenge on the Xus,if this will still happen?what will she do?the Xus she loved dearly will be ruin?

While in the middle of remembering the various plot she was startled by a sudden loud cry

"Lynlyn!boohooo!i can finally see you!waaaahhhh!i was too scared that day!huhuhu and even almost had a heart attack when i heard that you was hospitalized!waaaahhh!Lynlyn it was good that you are fine!booohooo!"

Xu Lyn felt touched she rub Mu Jiao Jiao's head while consoling her

"Jiao Jiao thank you!but stop crying already i am fine now!but i am shocked that you didnt get angry!i lied to you for how many years now!are you really not mad?"

Mu Jiao Jiao look at Xu Lyn,even though she is still pale her beauty is still standing out!she already knew that Xu Lyn without large eye glasses and bangs that cover half of her face will be a beauty but she didnt know that she will be an extremely beauty!

But was she angry?never!only her reaction at first was shock but her worry exceed anything else!

But now that everything is fine now?

"Why would i get angry?the whole school was too jealous of me when they heard that  you are actually THE Xu Lyn!the Xus little princess!my bestfriend is actually this powerful!so who would dare to get mad?i am not stupid!"

Xu Lyn finally felt at ease!she knows although Mu Jiao Jiao is saying like this but deep inside she is a real gem!

"So Lynlyn what is your plan now?now that the whole school is already know your secret?i am really so mad remembering what really occured!that Sy Tengfei is really not a good thing!he even come to me for how many times asking me to help him!no way!i really want to punch him but remembering that he is actually a soldier so i hold my self back!but i am not actually afraid of him!i just,i just respect soldiers okay?"

Xu Lyn laugh and start explaining to Mu Jiao Jiao the family's plan

"I ask them to send me abroad!Jiao Jiao i am sorry!i have to leave you!i want to study abroad to forget all the things happen and maybe to remove the bad luck aswell?i want to start anew!"

Mu Jiao Jiao look in daze for a while after she recovered she supported Xu Lyn whole heartedly

"Lynlyn its actually good idea!going to a new place and meeting new people can help the mind to refresh!dont worry i can always come to you!it was just an hours away!it wont be a problem!and we can still call and chat!dont worry about me!i am not angry!although a little sad but it will pass!"

Xu Lyn wipe her tears and hug Mu Jiao Jiao she cant imagine what will be her life in this book without her,

Sometimes fate works in a painful way but you will still meet a person who will be true to you in the process like Mu Jiao Jiao to her!