Chapter 47:my one and only

Sy Tengfei lead her to sit on the couch and took an ice pack for her eyes,seeing that the swell reduce a lot and her hiccup stop he start talking

"I built this house with you on my mind"

Xu Lyn was statrtled and look at him with her eyes questioning

"The Xu princess is spoiled by the whole Xu!whatever she fancy the whole family will give it to her,when i heard about it i snort and told myself that i dont have time for a brat like that!but then i met you!never thought that the spoiled Xu princess is actually always with me,cook,bake,knit and even buy drinks for me!when i found out that you are that princess i already made a various plan on how to spoil you more than your family!i dont want you to feel wronged when you become mine,i build this house because when i think of us making our own family i want to show your family that entrusting you to me is the best decision they will ever made!i almost become youngest major general in the country,thanks to you!"

Xu Lyn is listening intently when she heard the last part she ask

"Thanks to me?"

Sy Tengfei hug her and start telling his story again

"I fought hard because i want to be stronger!so no one will tell me what to do and not!but when i reach the top i realized that i dont want to be a soldier anymore,i want to be with you all the time when you return so being a soldier wont allow me that so i quit and build my own company,i want to have a lot of money so i can still give you evrything you want!you see darling whatever i did is all because of you!so tell me if you are not my future then who will be?everything i am now is because of you!so please stop doubting me,i really and only love you"

Xu Lyn just struggle for a while this time and finally let go all of the restrain she put in herself

"I really really like you!from before till now!but i am afraid!i afraid that one day you will wake up and realise that its not me you are looking for and leave me broken again!Sy Tengfei i tried so hard to forget you all those years but i didnt succeed so when i return i braze myself on seeing you happy with another person so i can finally let go!i love you but i am afraid!"

Sy Tengfei's eyes reden when he heard the words he dream and wanted to hear again ever since she left,hugging her tightly he said in his determine tone

"Dont be afraid,i promise you that starting today!everyday i will prove to you that you are my only one!that you are my future!i will prove to you how much i love you everyday!i will tell and show you how much i love you i promise you that so please just be with me happily,stop being afraid okay?"

Xu Lyn hug him back tighter and lightly nod her head,anyway if the he will wake up one day not wanting her anymore she will fight to have him back but if she fail its fine,because she will make the most of her time with him!she will make a lot of memory together with him that even if she die she has a lot to bring

Sy Tengfei almost cry when he felt her nod pushing her gently to look at her eyes he ask again

"Lynlyn are you agreeing to be with me officially?can i finally tell the whole world that you are finally mine?"

Xu Lyn giggle and tease him

"Arent you exaggerating too much?whole world?"

"Baby you dont know how happy i am that!thank you!thank you!wait here"

"Wait where are you going?"

Xu Lyn ask before he can take a step forward

"Call our family to make the prelarations"

"Preparations for what?"

Xu Lyn ask confused

"My wife for the wedding ofcourse!"

Xu Lyn pull him down and made it clear

"I just agreed to be your girlfriend!why it suddenly become marriage proposal?"

"Xu Lyn are you not going to take responsibility to me?"

He ask in a wronged tone so she answered decisively

"I will be responsible!"

"Then it settled"

Xu Lyn was startled and finally realised something

"Sy Tengfei!dont decieve me too much!"

Sy Tengfei chuckle and kiss her lightly

"I will just going to tell them that i am now your boyfreind and so they can arrange when they will meet you"

Xu Lyn grip on Sy Tengfei and ask nervously

"Isnt it too fast?why not lets wait a little longer?i still think we are progressing too fast"

"Darling i dont think we are fast!weve been together before!so not fast!"

Xu Lyn slap his arms and cut him off

"It was different okay?"

Sy Tengfei chuckle and look in her eyes

"Lynlyn let us meet my parents okay?i have been waiting for this for a long time now!"

"But what if they dont like me?what if they wont allow us together?i am scared!"

Sy Tengfei laugh and hug her again tenderly while gently coaxing her

"You are the most lovable person i ever meet!they will love you!so you dont have to be afraid"

Xu Lyn finally laugh

"Thank you!i didnt expect you to be this good at coaxing!"

Sy Tengfei saw her smiling again,his eyes darken and kiss her this time not an butterfly kiss but a long and passionate french kiss

After the kiss Xu Lyn's mind is blurry just like her sight,her lips is numb and she is chasing her breathing and she felt her cheeks is burning hot

Sy Tengfei summon all his self control to not pounce on the woman in his arms!