Chapter 30:story untold

"So she know from the start that you are lying to her!she dont know why you are doing that but she accept it!she is waiting and expecting that one day you will truly like her!but i guess after that day she will give up!"

After saying all her grieviance and heartache for Xu Lyn Mu Jiao Jiao left and didnt care about Sy Tengfei anymore.

His heart is in turmoil!his mind seems like it will explode anytime soon!

It is the first time Sy Tengfei to feel this kind of kind of pain and heartache!
What he felt is not just a guit anymore!

His heart feels like someone is squeezing it!

He squat down feeling like all his energy is draining from him,clutching his heart he wants to shout and wreck a lot of things.

Sy Tengfei just snap back when his phone rang when he see that it was the captain calling he hurriedly answer

"Go back to your hunch is right!the plan will move tonight!"

Sy Tengfei arrived extremely fast!after making a solid plan they moved and start to arrest the people who is link in the case.

They succed in arresting a lot of people but the master mind is still nowhere to be found so they still have no choice but to continue their disguise even after almost overnight of nonstop work.

Xu Lyn finally back at school but talking to Sy Tengfei is extremely prohibit!unless she wants to study abroad!

Knowing that she is really wrong so she agreed!anyway maybe giving up is only a matter of time

But before entering she already call Mu Jiao Jiao and told her the situation ofcourse as her bestfriend she will happily help!(^_^)

Xu Lyn almost jump 10 feet high when Sy Tengfei suddenly appear out of nowhere!

When he is about to approach to talk to her Mu Jioa Jiao happily stop him

"Stay right where you are!let me explain to you some changes!the first 1 is Xu Lyn cannot talk to you anymore!second you are not allowed to talk to her anymore!understand?"

Xu Lyn look at Mu Jiao Jiao im confusion isnt just the same?

While still searching the difference between those Sy Tengfei ask in a obviously tired voice

"Just a little while!please talk to me!"

"No means no!she dont want to talk to you anymore!ask her if you want!no wait!i'll ask her for you!Lynlyn do you want to talk to him?"

Xu Lyn purse her lips and shook her head

"See?see that?no need to waste anymore time!goodbye!"

After pulling Xu Lyn away Sy Tengfei's appearance become more tired.

While at class Xu Lyn really never tried to talk to him,but he try he try many times but he failed!

But while in the middle of the class Xu Lyn hurriedly go out,

He wants to follow her but he saw Mu Jiao Jiao hurriedly follow

Xu Lyn is in a panick state she didnt know why while in class she suddenly had a premonition!

In that premonition Feng Lan is kidnapped!

Meanwhile in class 4 Feng Lan recieve a message that her grandma had an accident!

So without any second thought she hurriedly go out Ye Ai follow along and Fu Ping aswell

Xu Lyn arrive at the gate and her eyes constricted!she saw a van black van suddenly stop in front of Feng Lan!

She was about to rush in but Fu Ping and Ye Ai is faster,they directly sieze the 5 people

Xu Lyn thought it was over but she saw another van stop at Feng Lan and this time she is really kidnapped she was about to run to follow but she suddely felt something is injected in hee neck

Her mind buzz and before she lost her consciousness she heard Mu Jiao Jioa calling for her and shouting for help.

Xu Lyn had a dream again in the dream she return back to the last year of her middle school,she was sitting quietly in her chair reading a book,

Xu Lyn's eyes widen it was the

"Major General's little princess"

Xu Lyn finally remember the book the story is about a girl who grow up not knowing her real identity until her 2nd year in highschool

She was kidnapped and found out that she is actually a elligitimate daughter of the prime minister in a neighboring country.

Simple and shory,later she found out that her bestfriend and her friend is actually undercovers for her protection and to catch the enemy and a guy who is become always number 1 in the exam list,

They start as friend until it become deeper but a soldier and a daughter of a official in a different country is impossible so she gave up being the daughter of the prime minister and become the legal citizen of their country.

The end

A happy ending story but in a novel there is always a vicious villain and villainess the villainess names are Xu Lyn and Xu Mei

Xu Lyn grow up rotten!the spoiling of her family is extreme so she grew up very overbearing!she will take anything she wants dont care about other people!

But everything changed when she met Sy Tengfei!she like him at first so she did anything to take him,

She noticed that he is taking more care about Feng Lan so she made all the vicious step to bring Feng Lan down but it didnt work until her family fell apart thanks to her.

Xu Mei is elligitimate daughter more vicous amd cunning than anybody else,all the idea of how to bring down Feng Lan is from her,but at the end she didnt end well also.

Villain's name is Xu Bai, he loves his sister dearly so he help her and clean up all her dirt amd mess that Xu Lyn made

He was jailed taking all the blame her sister made.