Chapter 25:Just keep on smiling

On the 4th store they enter she suddenly notice something

She didnt know of its just coincidense but since the 3rd store she see Feng Lan in there

Xu Lyn breath in and just smile and just keep on talking to Sy Tengfei

"Tengteng do you know?i want to be a nutritionist and herbalist aswell!when i graduate i want to open a restaurant,i want to make foods that everybody can enjoy!old,young,healthy or not!no restriction at all!"

Sy Tengfei froze and there was s flash of guilt in his eyes but still keeps on walking while asking

"So how you will do it?i mean 2 courses?at the same time?"

"Yeah i want to do it that way!but why not ask me why i dont want to be a chef?"

"I guess you will still going to take it after"

Xu Lyn giggles

"You are the only person who guest it right!"

But she didnt finish what she really wants

She can feel that most of the time that he is just perfunctionary and sometimes it feels that there is something that is stopping him from getting to close to her he is always put a thick wall between them that whatever she do she will and cannot penetrate inside.

At the end both of them didnt buy any and didnt even manage to eat because Sy Tengfei have to leave

Looking at his retreating back and Feng Lan's group her lips pouted and her eyes reden

She really didnt want to think something else but she cant really stop it.

Sy Tengfei finally can relax tonight,but when he remember what he have to do he want to wreck havoc!

He remember clearly what the captain told him

"She is civilian but at the same time a citizen of our country!dont worry she will recieve a medal after this operation!so dont hold back!Fu Ping and Ye Ai cant always protect her near so i want you to be the one who will do it!use the excuse of dating Xu Lyn,it will form as smoke bomb to veil your stalking in the mission subject!dont worry she will be rewarded!remember the citizens job is to protect our country!"

That time he really wants to punch the captain for giving him that absurb order!

He felt pain for Xu Lyn!she is such a simple and kind girl!why does she have to be pull down in this muddy water?

What she will do with the recognitions and medal?she is not a soldier!she doesnt need it!

After drinking a lot of beer he finally calm down a bit but in his drunkeness the sweet smile of Xu Lyn is still clear in his mind.

He hopes and pray to whoever that please of this ends he hopes that he can explain the things to her!that even she is angry she will still listen to him that is his only wish.

Meanwhile in Xu Mei's side when the rumor about Feng Lan is resolved she didnt make anymore excessive move

But what she is doing now is like a slow acting poison

She is making friends with group 7 class

This class is the whole school bully,malicious and viscious!

The class consist of the students who has a strong family background that even if they make a lot of trouble their parents will solve it for them!they are the extremely problematic children that was already given up by thier parents but cant ignore them afraid that they will ruin their family names!

The class 4 was flabbergasted when they see Xu Mei is coming with them but thinking that Xu Mei is so friendly and kind girl so they just ignore it

But Xu Mei's bait is already spread out just waiting for the one who will bite first

Clutching her hand she swore that she will bring down that Feng Lan!nobody can take away the things she worked so hard!her classmates!the guys,and even the title as the kindest will not be taken away!

Xu Lyn woke up again and clutch her heart its been a while now since she start dreaming about those things!

When she woke up she will forget about the dream,it was like how uneasy she feel when Xu Mei is around!

She wonder if this part of her rebirth?is the Original owner's giving her a signal?or something else?

Xu Lyn didnt sleep anymore and just start to draw,it was one of her hobbies,she will practice what she learned before everytime she has time or she felt uncertain

Because it was still weekend so she didnt have to worry about waking up,

Looking up she decided to draw the night sky,she didnt sleep again until she finish the painting even the night sky is already changed by a morning sky she still didnt stop.

Xu Lyn felt refresh when she woke up,going down she felt more better when she saw her parents and brother arguing about where to put her new painting

"You guys!can you stop deciding where to put my things randomly?"

The parents just laugh but Xu Bai ignore her still trying to argue

"There is already a lot of paintings in here!why not i'll bring it and put in my condo?"

"You brat!you think i didnt know that a lot of Lynlyn's work is already transfer there?even some that is already in your grandpa's place was still transferred?"

Xu Lyn giggles and smile a lot more it is really good to be loved by a lot of people!

She stand up and hug her family

"You are really the best!the best parents!best brother!and the best on making me happy!i really love you guys!"

The trio was startled and hug her back more tight

"Lynlyn mom loves you the most aswell!we are the best but you are the greatest!"

"Yes baby your mom is right!you are always the greatest and dad loves you more than anything else!"

"Crazy!if we cant be the best for you then who will!silly Lyn!brother doesnt need to tell you how much he loves you right?"

Xu Lyn didnt answer but just burry her head in their embrace and hide her tears away.