The Ball

Sirius and James when they wanted to take Dumbledore to the winter ball-

Sirius *holding a cauliflower in his hand*: Dear Dumblydore, Today, I am here to make a confession. So, when I first saw you, I felt like the gates of heaven have opened for me. Your beautiful eyes, your wrinkly skin, your white beard, everything is so Perfect. With all my love, I would like to ask you if you will accept my flower and go to the ball with me? *Gets down on one knee dramatically*

James *has his hand on his chest and a look of betrayal on his face*: HOW COULD YOU SIRIUS? YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL! HOW DARE YOU ASK THE LOVE OF MY LIFE TO THE BALL? I THOUGHT WE WERE BEST FRIENDS!

Sirius *turns to face James*: I was the first one to fall for Dumblydore. So get lost! He is MINE.

James & Sirius: *start fighting*

Dumbledore: *Is laughing hard*

James: Wait, let us ask Dumbly-Pie who he wants to go with. I bet it's me.

Sirius: Ha! Let's see.

James & Sirius *turn to face Dumbledore*: My dear Dumblydore/Dumbly-Pie, who would you like to go with to the ball?

Dumbledore: *finally catching his breath* I am sorry but I can't go with you both. Remus asked me first and so I am going with him.

This is my own Headcanon.