kidnap

69k reads😏😏😏😏😏

Y/n's pov

Time and space is exactly what I got. If I saw Draco walking down the halls, he made sure to go out of his way to not meet my eyes. At meals he would sit the furthest away from me, not even stealing a glance.

It felt like we were back to being complete strangers. I was mad at myself for the fact that it seemed like I was the only one who was hurt by the distance. I knew it was good for us, it was needed. But i've never wanted to run into his arms more than the past week.

The question was how was I going to tell him I don't want space anymore. I could just walk up to him and tell it how it is, but if i'm being honest with myself my heart raced just thinking about having to face him and what he might say. I was scared out of my mind that he would brush me off. Many girls would be happy to have him, I just wondered if he wanted any of them.

"What's on your mind?" Blaise said beside me as I sat in class tapping my pen on the desk. I jumped slightly, my eyes darted over to his concerned face.

"Nothing, just homework," Homework was the absolute furthest thing from my mind.

"Right," He dismissed slowly turning his head to watch the front listening to Snape talk on and on as I sat staring at my desk.

It hurt my soul the way he wouldn't even glance at me. Had I messed up? Indefinitely. My eyes darted up as I heard the familiar sound of a deafening laugh. My head turned slowly as I peeked over my shoulder to the back of the class where Draco had marked his seat. Pansy sat beside him with her whole body faced towards his, her eyes fluttering and her hands on him.

I don't know why I was shocked, Draco and me didn't even look like we were friends, of course she would dig her claws into him and try to take him for herself.

Draco's eyes found mine and his expression faulted almost looking sad. He slowly reached Pansy's hand pushing it off him as he lowered his head, his almost white hair shielding me from his face.

It looks could kill I would be dead on the floor. Pansy knew why Draco had suddenly become so reluctant and she was looking at it. I turned my head around to the front of the room once more, and a small smile slowly made its way into my face. By the look of his reaction, I was almost certain that he didn't hate me.

——
Draco's pov

It was weird. She looked more beautiful than ever. It was as if not being near me gave her a glow. Or maybe it could be the fact that I hadn't dared to look at her face until now. Perhaps, I just forgot just how beautiful she was. I knew it of course, however nothing could compare to how beautiful she was when she was as close to me as she could be.

It pained me, everyday for her to be so close yet so out of reach. I prayed everyday that she would just run to me and tell me that she didn't need space anymore. I didn't blame her, I had never been so clingy in my life and I didn't know where to draw the line. She made me overthink while also putting me at such ease, it was driving me crazy.

Pansy was at her little games again. Touching and prodding me with her slowed words and devilish grin. I didn't mind the attention but it wasn't her. I just wanted my y/n back.

The class ended and I made a straight route to my dorm shutting the door. I didn't lock my door anymore in hopes that she would walk through it at any minute. She hadn't.

Although my biggest wish was for her to be happy, I was almost going mad. I imagined what she would say if I went up to her. I'd ask for her back, or maybe i'd just ask if the time was nearly up. This feeling of not knowing when she was coming back was killing me the most.

I didn't have a day to count down too like a child would for christmas. It was as if I had been told I was to die soon, but never knowing how or when. It freaked me out.

That night I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling feeling as if it was difficult to breath. I didn't know what to do with myself.

I don't know why but my body sat up as if someone had yanked me up. I needed to go to her, even if she tells me to leave, I need to be close to her.

I jumped up slipping in my coat and putting on my shoes, exiting my dorm room and making my way to hers.

I tried to be as quiet as I could, slowly tiptoeing passed dorm doors until I reached hers. I remembered that Pansy bunked with her, and I almost didn't go in.

I opened the door slowly creeping over to her bed. I probably looked like an old weirdo creeping around girls, and to make it worse her eyes peeled open and the first thing I thought to do was throw my hand over her mouth. I winced as her eyes bulged out of her head as she realised what was happening.

"Shhh can I talk to you outside?" I whispered slowly taking my hand off her mouth. She stayed frozen leaning on her elbows as she sat up eventually nodding her head. I turned around walking out peeping over at Pansy to make sure she hadn't woken up.

"What the actual fuck Draco," She whisper yelled as she stood in front of her door looking around.

"That was not the plan," I laughed awkwardly recalling how random that was.

"I thought you were a creepy old man!" I almost laughed at the irony.

"I needed to see you," Her expression changed as her facial features softened.

"Why at 3 in the morning," She chuckled a little allowing me to untense a bit.

"I don't know, It's just not being with you made me feel like I was going insane, like my head wouldn't stop raving and I couldn't even sleep a wink it was quite terrible if you ask m-" Her arms wrapped around my back as her body crashed onto mine, I stumbled a bit from the shock but immediately I hugged her back.

"No more time. I don't want to be away from you anymore," She mumbled in my chest, I let a smile crawl into my face.

"Thank god, I thought I was going to have to kidnap you," We both laughed and I honestly felt like crying. The relief I felt from those words i'll never forget.

"I need to ask you something tomorrow, but you need to go back to sleep it's too early," She looked up at me as I looked down at her pretty eyes.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" I almost yelled yes, but than I remembered that everyone was sleeping.

"Yeah of course," Grabbing her hand me headed back to my dorm, while I couldn't wipe  the smile off my face.