Dec 3 - All I Want for Christmas

These are just collections of letters from some of the Avengers, and a few ideas were influenced from daughterofathena55 and ThatMarvelGirl2008 .

Dear Mr. Clause,

How's the North Pole? Still cold? I know that with global warming and all things might be a little warmer than usual, but I hope that you, Mrs. Clause, and all the elves or whoever makes all the toys are doing good. Alright, so now down to the whole 'I-ask-you-for-gifts' thing, okay. So, I only have three requests. 1) There's this kid at my school, um Harley Keener, and I was just hoping something could happen and we might get taken to the, you know, next level. Or whatever you can do, that would be nice too. 2) A working R2D2 model, or at least the right parts to make one. 3) A web fluid, so that when I swing it shoots like, a sort of 'light up web' that looks like Christmas lights so when I swing through Queens it will look all festive. Well I guess that's it. Can't wait till next year!

Peter Stark, aka Spider-Man (but you already knew that (; )

Santa

Pink glitter arrows for pranks

Matching necklaces 4 me and Pietro - a bow and a lighting bolt as the arrow = the charm

Unlimited supply of pizza

Pranking kit

Pranking glasses cus i saw some on ebay and they looked cool

The Amazing, Sir Caw-Caw (lol its Clint btw)

Dear Nick,

Hey, it's Natasha. You know my usual wish, but I'd like to add one more. This year in about February, me and Wanda got together. I just wish for her to have a nice Christmas. That's all.

Natasha

Dear St. Nicholas,

I have two wishes this year: An MP3 player, because I need to catch up on all these songs I've missed out on while I was frozen. I'd thought I had already caught up, but apparently I missed a few years. And something called The WAP? That one sounds a bit scary. But the second thing I'm asking, is for Sam and Bucky to finally get together. We all know they have feelings for each other, and they flirt way too much. So thank you for your time and consideration.

Steven G. Rogers

Dear Mr. Santa

I know I don't deserve anything for christmas, not even coal, but will you please just hear me out on this one. I want to get Sam plane tickets to visit his sister Sarah and her two little boys. He talks about them all the time, but he's never gone to visit them. That's all I ask for this Christmas- OH! And I have one more request, if possible. The other day Tony and I were talking, and when I asked who Steve Jobs was, Tony looked at me like he was seeing a ghost. Oh, well I mean he kind of was- but what I mean to say is, a book on who Steve Jobs was. That's what I'm asking for I mean. But if that's not possible, I totally understand.

James 'Bucky' Barns

Santa Claus,

Hey, I got two things to ask. 1) for this Christmas to be a good christmas. Meaning, I don't want anyone else to die this season. 2) There's this new pair of sunglasses that comes out in a few days in France, and I was wondering if you could get me a pair of those, because I know that I could make some sweet upgrades to them. Not to sell, no way. But just for me or someone else to use, or for missions. And all I would be doing would be adding in Friday or Jarvis, or a stealth mode for going undercover, like something that could show me things like creaky floorboards, or shortcuts. Or maybe just add in tiny little thermic missile launchers.

You Know Who I Am (It's Tony btw, Tony Stark)

Mr Clause,

Hey, uh, it's Bruce here. And I'd like to tell you that I think I'm doing much better than I was a couple of years ago. Um, and those letters I wrote to you, I'm glad you didn't do what I asked. I was... well I was depressed and I... I had no idea how to control him. But I guess all I needed was time. And I- i wᴀɴt hᴜlᴋ ᴍᴇrᴄH.

Bruce Banner & The Hulk

Bonus letter, written by TheForbiddenFangirl :

Dear Santa,

So there is one thing that I would like for christmas this year. It's for Bucky. He's been having some trouble with his arm lately, you know with holding thing spoons and all that. It wasn't exactly designed to do everyday activities. But if you could send a new one or parts to a new one, I could help Tony or Peter build it and give it to Bucky.

Sam, Sam Wilson