Dec 13 - If I'm Being Gay With You...

ta da!!!! update!

(And also, we know pretty much nothing about Michelle Jones, so let's just pretend that she lives with just her mom.)

Shuri POV:

I was in my room jamming out to some bands Peter told me to listen to, when my brother walked in. The door had been open already, but he knocked on it to get my attention. I took my headphones off.

"Shuri, I have word from Mother." He says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"She says she needs us home today. Pack your things because we're leaving in a few hours." He tells me and my jaw drops. Seriously?! My first stable relationship and I have to go back home?! Now!? This is unbelievable! Brother then leaves and he closes the door behind him.

I'm about to march downstairs and say I'm staying, but... I can't really. I can't live here in New York and just run away from my life back in Wakanda! But then how will- Oh. Hold up... this might work.

Starting to get an idea I stand up and take my phone with me. I run out of my room and into the living room, where my brother is telling everyone else that we are gonna leave later. I grab my coat and hop into the elevator. Then I pull out my phone and text a group chat with me, Peter, MJ, and Harley on it.

__Geek Freek Squad__

Guys

Spider Lord:

What?

Spider Minion :

?

That One Straight Kid:

Yea?

Pretty Girl:

What

Meet at Central Park in 10

Spider Lord:

Why?

because!!

Spider Lord:

fine.

____

I was sitting on a park bench watching some ducks swim around underneath a bridge, when suddenly there was a voice from behind me.

"Look at all those thickethens!" It says, and I whip around and smack the voice in the face with the back of my... hand. O-Oh whoops...

"OMG I'm so sorry!" I laugh as I apologize to Peter. He presses his hand up against his nose, checking to see if it's bleeding. It wasn't. I look behind him.

"Is Harley with you?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Nope-"

"Hey guys!" An out-of-breath Harley comes jogging up to us, and rests his hands on his knees. "Sorry... the... there was traffic..." He pants before sitting down next to me and catching his breath. Then Ned comes over, and when he saw Harley he pointed at him.