Dec 4 - Joy to the World...

Peter POV:

       Walking into science class, I see Harley already sitting at our table. I walk over and sit down next to him, placing my stuff in one corner of the table. Harley looks over at me, and then looks down.

"Still wearing the ring I see." He says and I smile.

"Yeah, I don't think I'll ever take it off much." I shrug as the teacher walks in. She rubs her hands together, and addresses the class with today's lesson.

"Because we're now in the month of December, I'm going to show you all a documentary today on the snowshoe hare. Not just because it's festive, but also because the video will represent many of the topics we've been talking about this unit." She says as Harley elbows, and leans towards me.

"Yes, no work!" He whispers and I blush as I feel his breath on my neck.

"Oh, and I'll be passing out a worksheet that corresponds to the video. You'll be filling it out while we watch." Ms. Grayson adds in and I see Harley's form deflate in the corner of my eye. I laugh quietly to myself.

TimeSkip

As I watch the video, the narrator guy says something about one of the hare's predators tracking it. Suddenly, a Lynx came out of nowhere and sunk its teeth into the hare. I flinched and moved closer towards Harley. But only when I felt someone's arm pressed up against mine did I realize he had moved closer to me.

We both look at each other and blush, hard. My eyes go a bit wide, and we pull apart, but not all the way. We're still closer than we were when we had sat down. And I for one, am totally fine with it.

TimeSkip - lunch

As I sit down at our table, MJ eyes me suspiciously, meanwhile Ned just plows down on his PB&J. I glare back at MJ playfully, before finally getting annoyed and running out of patience.

"MJJJJ... whaaat!?" I complain and she just smirks at me.

"Oh nothing..." She says and looks down at her own lunch. "Just that," she picks up one of her blueberries. "I heard from Betty that you and Harley had a little moment today." She says throwing the piece of fruit at me, and my eyes widen, realizing that Betty had been sitting right behind me and Harley.

"Me and Harley didn't have any-" I start to say.

"What about me?" I hear and turn beat red. MJ gives me a look and eats a blueberry.

"O-Oh nothing." I say and shove a chip into my mouth as the love of my life sits down with his lunch tray. Phew, that was close.

TimeSkip - after school

"Okay so I was thinking about the project," I turned to MJ in the elevator at the tower. "And maybe we should make a slideshow." I say as the elevator dings and we both step out into the tower. "You know, 'cause it would be a much easier way to express our ideas on molec-" Suddenly something barrels into my side, tackling me to the floor.

MJ POV:

As we step out of the elevator, I watch as Peter gets pummeled by a purple and black blur. After they both stop moving, I take notice of the other human who was now poking Peter, making him laugh.

It was a teen wearing a black shirt with a purple logo on it, dark grey leggings with purple stripes on the sides, and her hair was up in a fancy-looking bun tied with some sort of purple ribbon type thing. Then the strange girl stands up and pulls Peter to his feet, and he looks from me to the girl.