Dec 6 p2 - Fight!

Did I keep you all in suspense??! Oh, and one more thing. I know that the tower is like literally in the middle of a city. But let's just pretend for the sake of fanfiction that theres like a green space next to it that Tony owns. Like a small field or something.

Harley POV:

Despite the fact that it was a Thursday, School had been canceled due to the snow. And my mom had just gone to drop off my sister at her friend's house for the day, then she went to work. So I was home alone all day, and might I add, pretty bored. Well that was until I got a call from Peter.

Harley: Hello?

Peter: Hey Harley, are you doing anything today?

Harley: Oh uh, no I'm free all day why?

Peter: Oh I'm asking because almost everyone is coming over for a big snowball fight later. And I was wondering if you'd wanna come too.

Harley: Oh uh, cool. But what do you mean by 'almost' everyone?

Peter: Oh just my family, and MJ. Ned couldn't come though, because todays his grandmother's birthday and he went upstate to visit her.

Harley: Count me in then, but I uhm- well I-I don't actually have a ride.

Peter: Oh I can come pick you up.

Harley: Oh okay then...

Peter: ... So does now work?

Harley: OH- um yeah nows fine.

Peter: Great,

Harley: Yeah...

Peter: See you soon then...

Harley: Yep... Bye!

Peter: Bye!

TimeSkip still Harleys POV

When I got to the tower, I found everyone in snow pants, and then I remembered that I had forgotten to bring mine. How could I have been so dumb?! But then Peter looked over at me, from where he was putting on his own snow pants, and seemed to understand. He then got up and walked off. A minute or two later he came back with a pair of snow pants in his hands and handed them to me.

"Here, Dad bought these for me a few years ago but they were too big. He said I'd fit into them eventually so we kept them. Do you wanna use them?" Peter asks me and I have a mental debate before finally accepting them.

"T-Thanks," I say as I start to slip them on.

"Ye-Yeah sorry, about not telling you to bring a pair earlier when we were on the phone." Peter scratches the back of his neck awkwardly, before going to grab his snow boots. I, thankfully, had remembered to grab my own boots before leaving the house. So at least I didn't have to borrow a pair.

TimeSkip to like 10 min later and also Peter POV:

Everyone was now finally in the living room, all geared up. And not just snow pants, coats, boots, ect. I mean like- here take me and Shuri for example. We both had our snow launchers slung across our backs, and I saw that Dad had on some sort of white and light blue snow-armour.

"Okay everyone listen up!" I clear my throat as I address everyone in the room. "We're going to form four teams for the fight today. You get hit twice your out. Last team standing wins." I say and everybody cheers. Then I rub my hands together. "Okay everyone, Friday picked out teams a few minutes ago. Are you ready to hear them?" I asked and everyone nodded. I looked up at the ceiling and Friday started talking.