↬့◗Kaeya | Under The Moonlight ❤︎

Fluff

Fluff

You shine brighter than the stars and moon.

Have you ever been into a relationship where both sides are busy all the time so that they have no time to spend together ? Yeah I'm one of them, I'm busy with daily comission that Katheryne give me and not to mention sometimes I had to go oversea...

Have you ever been into a relationship where both sides are busy all the time so that they have no time to spend together ? Yeah I'm one of them, I'm busy with daily comission that Katheryne give me and not to mention sometimes I had to go overseas or maybe walk for days, and my boyfriend work as cavalry captain in knight of favonius.

Both of us are busy people we sometimes in touch when we accidentally met wether its in the street or in Jean office, everytime we met we only ask how are you ? Have you eaten ? Don't overwork yourself, something like that. I wish we could spend more time together 😔

Meanwhile I'm on my way to Jean office to inform her about stormterror is the storm completely gone or not since yesterday the storm woke up and creating barrier, I don't even know why that happened because what I know me myself already took care of it along with Venti.

*knock knock*
I knocked on the door and walk inside to see Jean sitting on her desk, Lisa reading a paper and my boyfriend Kaeya with his brother Diluc sitting on a couch.

"Y/n, good news ? Bad news ?"

"Well I consider it a good news, the storm is gone little by little." Jean shows a relief expression from her face.

"Thank you y/n, oh yeah y/n you work well and I think its time for you to rest for a while."
Oh my, is he giving me some time off ??

"I'll talk to Katheryne to stop giving you comission work for a day ? Two days ? How long you wanna rest ?"

"Two days its fine." She nod and write something on a piece of paper.

"Give this to Katheryne, and take Kaeya with you he also needs to rest."
Kaeya stood up from the couch and wrapped his hand around my waist.

"Finally... let's go princess." We walk out of the office with his hand still on my waist and since I'm not comfortable with it, I intertwined his hand with mine so we walk out hand in hand.

"I need to go to Katheryne first." Kaeya nod and he said he wants to accompany me to Katheryne.

"So how's your day ?" We said in unison and makes us laugh.

"My day.... well not much, tiring as always but its fun." I answer him. "How about you ?"

"To be honest I'm not allowed to take day off but I ask Jean to give me one even though its just one day."
He must be tired, working as cavalry captain really is tiring.

"You know, I wish you could come with me to Inazuma last week."

"Really ? Was it fun ?"

"Totally, I met Ayaka she's in the Kamisato clan and wow she's a great cook, she cooked me snow on the heart."
When I tell him stories he always looking at me amazed and interested that happens now.

"Snow on the heart ? What is that ?"

"Sakura mochi, she called it snow on the heart."
Time flies and I didn't realize all this time we talk in front of Diona's cat bar.

"Eeeh ? When we arrived ?" Kaeya smile at me.

"Probably ten minutes ago." Okay that was unexpected. I walk to Katheryne and gave her the letter from Jean, she read it and yup I got my day off finally I can relax my body.

I run to Kaeya arms in joyful experience.

"Whoa whoa, okay princess what happened ?" He gave me a warm hug as I snuggled to his chest.

"Nothing, I'm just happy that we can finally spend time together." He kiss my forehead and we decided to spend our time on cathedral rooftop 😅 sorry sisters please don't be mad to us.

__

From the bleeding sky to darkness with stars that lightens up the skies, we finally arrived on top of the rooftop.

"Woah, its gorgeous." We take a sit and watch the skies while I leaned my head to his shoulder.

"Best day ever I guess." Kaeya said to me, I rolled my eyes playfully and we spend the night looking at the stars under the beautiful moonlight I've ever seen.