Chapter 9 - Defense

Geralt was teaching her to defend herself, he wanted to get a baseline at how well she fought so there she was up against the Witcher, a man that was stronger, faster and smarter than most any man and she had to fight him.

"You know this isn't entirely fair, right? I'm never going to be going up against a witcher." She reasoned, her stomach in her feet at the thought of fighting him.

"Then it'll just make you that much better against a human."

Faye sighed, but composed herself for a brawl.

Geralt was quick, without giving Faye a moment to think he was behind her and grabbed ahold of her hair, his grip was tight, but not enough to be painful. Her hands grabbed at his, she bent her neck ever so slightly, trying to unnoticeably get as much leverage as possible. She remained still and didn't struggle, until she sneakily slammed her head back against his face. He released his grip on her hair. She turned around to see blood trickling out of his nose.

"I'm sorry!" She said in shock, regretful at the sight of his blood.

"Don't be" He growled as he swiped her foot out from under her, causing her to land hard on her ass, knocking the wind out of her. She glared at him and stood back up. She didn't have time to react as he grabbed both her wrist, dragging her up against him. The proximity of his mouth, her body pressed tightly to him instantly distracted her from trying to escape.

He raised a questioning eyebrow at her.

"Sorry, what if I'm attracted to my attacker?" She asked with a playful smirk, her eyes lingering on his lips.

"Faye." He growled, baring his teeth."Focus." he demanded.

Faye forced herself to snap out of it. She tried to focus on disabling him. She went to knee him in the groin and he blocked her by raising his leg. She took the opportunity at his instability and stepped to place her foot behind his and pushed herself hard against him, grabbing onto his neck and becoming dead weight. He stumbled backwards, and after a valiant effort of keeping his balance he fell onto his back, with Faye on top of him. In the blink of an eye she had her knife at his throat.

A devilish smirk appeared on his face. "Not bad." he admitted.

She smiled wickedly down at him and her knife disappeared.

"But in a real fight don't hesitate to slit the bastard's throat." He advised.

"Noted." She agreed, moving to get off of the Witcher, but instead she felt his hands on her hips, stilling her progress. Her eyes snapped to his golden orbs.

"What's this about being attracted to your attacker?" He asked with a hint of a smile on his lips.

She rolled her eyes, a playful smile on her lips, ignoring the part of her that wanted to lean down and kiss that knowing smirk right off of his lips. She made to stand again and she found herself under Geralt, His hair a halo around her head, shielding them from the world.

Faye leaned up initiating the kiss. Her lips gentle and supple.

A low growl issued in Geralt's throat as he deepened the kiss, his teeth tugging at her bottom lip.

A low whimper issued from Faye's mouth as she wrapped her hands around Geralt's head, her fingers lacing in his white locks. Faye wiggled her hips involuntary at the onslaught of pleasure Geralt was able to elicit in her. In the next instant Geralt and Faye were a frenzy of hands, lips and tongues. Their hands roamed, groped, and grabbed. Their fingers tugged at one another's clothes, fingertips skimming flesh.

Faye didn't know these heated, breathtake, toe curling, panty soaking kisses existed. Geralt bit her lip and she moaned, shifting her hips wantonly.

"Damn it." Geralt grumbled, breaking the kiss. Reason and sanity returned as he realized how close he was to taking Faye, on the ground in the middle of the woods. He sat up, putting some much needed distance between them, but his eyes still devoured the disheveled beauty that laid before him.

"What?" Faye asked breathlessly, sitting up watching him in confusion.

"We should make camp." He said hoarsely, turning his back, trying to clear his head.

"You know what they call people like you Geralt?" Faye grumbled accusingly, crossing her arms.

Geralt didn't reply

"You're a tease, a shameless tease ." She pouted, glaring at Geralt's back.