Chapter 19 Teach Me a Lesson

Geralt heard her slowly approaching from his side, just out of his line of vision. He looked up from polishing his sword, Faye was standing in his tunic and nothing else. Her eyes were soft and playful as she bit her lip enticingly. 

“Geralt, I don’t think I learned my lesson.” The vixen said, smirking at him. 

His sword clanged to the ground as he yanked her onto his lap and kissed her greedily. His tongue breached her mouth and their tongues battled happily. 

Faye sighed in delight and wrapped her legs around him like devil’s snare. As Geralt’s kiss began to travel down her jaw, she arched against him, pressing her breast fully against his chest. His lips found her sensitive neck and a soft moan left her lips. 

“Hmm I’ll be glad to teach it again, and this time more thoroughly.” His voice was rough from the onslaught of emotions this woman evoked in him. Some days he questioned his luck at finding such a lovely creature that wanted him and only him. 

“Sometimes I can be a very slow learner.” she sighed as his nose nuzzled the opening at her neck wider, his mouth plunging lower.

She felt Geralt’s hands sliding up her slides, the tunic lifting higher, until his large heated palms grazed against the sides of her breast. The next second she sat naked in his lap. 

“This hardly seems fair, '' she squirmed against his fully clothed body, secretly enjoying the rough texture of his shirt gliding against her sensitive flesh. 

“Most lessons aren’t fair.” He said quietly, his hooded gaze staring into her soul. 

Faye leaned in and nipped at his lower lip, her hands tugging to get his tunic untucked from his trousers. 

Instead Geralt pulled her hands away from the task and wrapped them around his neck. Geralt abruptly leaned forward and Faye’s lazy grip on him tightened instantly. Her choice was to fall and risk his razor sharp sword nicking her bottom or hold onto him tightly. 

“Geralt!” she squawked, looking at him in confusion.

“Lesson one, don’t allow yourself to be at anyone's mercy, especially a man’s mercy.” He said lowly, looking deep into her trusting eyes. 

“I’ve always been at your mercy.” She whispered, her grasp on him tight. She felt like she was gazing into a fire looking at his eyes. Her cheeks flushed realizing she admitted that outloud to the man she was clinging to. Geralt sat back in the chair and she buried her head against his neck. “You also make me entirely too stupid for my own comfort.” She mumbled mortified against the side of his neck.

“The feeling’s mutual.” His voice rumbled against her cheek, his strong, warm arms wrapping around her bare back. 

She pulled away to look into his eyes. “You know when I said I didn’t learn my lesson I didn’t expect this.” She gently chided

He laughed. “And what did you expect?” he murmured, his eyes bright with humor and fondness. 

“More of this.” She leaned down and kissed him, her fingers grazing up his sides to attempt to remove his shirt once more.. Geralt groaned in surrender, allowing Faye to remove any and all of the clothes she wanted to.

Faye mewled in delight and rubbed her breast against Geralt’s chest tempestuously. In the next instant she squealed as Geralt picked her up and carried her over to the bed. 

“What are you doing?” she asked suspiciously.

“As I recall I promised you more pleasurable kisses.”