Chapter 16 - Midnight Lovers

Faye woke, a moan leaving her throat. She felt her hips shifting upon waking. She was clinging to the hulking man beside her. She had her hand nestled in his tunic, gripping his chest. 

Eyes of gold watched her. Geralt's lips were parted. Faye searched his eyes, roved around his face, then she lunged at him. He was ready for her, he turned so he was on his back, dragging her with so she was on top. They frantically kissed, both clawing at the other's clothing, trying to find skin. 

A throaty moan left Faye's mouth as Geralt's warm hand found her breast. His fingertips tugged at her nipple.

Faye shoved Geralt's tunic up and bent down to kiss his chest, his stomach, all while her fingers working on the placket of his trousers. 

She tugged them down over his hips. When she finally succeeded at releasing him, his hard length sprung free. Her finger greedily wrapped around him and she moaned at finally having him in her hands, without any barriers. She reveled in the feeling of him, he was hot, hard and thick, but somehow velvety smooth. In a sudden brazen act she bent lower to lick the tip of his cock. His gold eyes snapped to her, nearly sending her up in flames with the intensity of desire in his eyes. He didn’t appear to be breathing, his whole body tensed and completely focused on her. Without breaking eye contact she took him into her mouth, Geralt thrashed his head back and hissed between clenched teeth.

The next moment Geralt had his hands under her arms hauling her up to sit on his stomach. She whimpered in protest wanting the opportunity to explore him further. 

"No, not now" his voice was like gravel from sleep and the sudden onslaught of pleasure. He tugged her dress off her shoulders, shoving it down to pool around her waist. He paused for a moment to bask in the lovely glow of her creamy skin before finally taking one of her lovely pert nipples into his mouth. Faye moaned, pushing herself more fully against his mouth, wrapping her hands around his head to hold him to her. While his mouth tugged and teased his hands worked on gathering her skirt around her waist. She reactively slid down and gasped when she made contact with his hot length, he flexed against her and she whimpered and pressed her core more firmly against him.

“Geralt please.” She whimpered, after the caves she could only dream of what it would be liked to have him buried deep inside of her. She felt an indescribable pressure clawing to be released between her legs and she knew he was the only one that could help her. She instinctively ground her hips against his member, another whimper escaped Faye’s lips as it created a lovely sensation to shoot through her body.

“I’m at your mercy, Faye. Do with me as you please my queen.”

Faye bent forward and kissed him. Her hand reached between them and grabbed his hard cock and adjusted so the tip of him was at her entrance. She slowly sank down onto him, Faye’s moan and Geralt’s groan blending into something beautiful and perfect. She gently rocked against him, getting used to the sensation of being wrapped around his thick length.

He grit his teeth, but allowed her the time to adjust to his invasion. She was tight, warm and tantalizing, it took all his willpower not to just grab her hips and thrust deeply into her. Once she started shifting her hips a guttural moan escaped him, he followed her pace and moved with her. He grabbed her hips, his fingertips sinking into her lovely bottom. He felt her using her muscles, adjusting her angle til she found something that caused her moans to change. She arched her back and started to move more deliberately. He watched every emotion play out on her face. Her eyes were the color of honey, bright beautiful orbs of amber. She was a goddess, beautiful, inspiring. He wanted to remember the pleasure he brought this woman forever. She leaned down and kissed him, her breast brushing against his chest. 

“Geralt.” She whimpered, looking down at him, her cheeks were flushed, her eyes bright and full of desire. She whispered his name again, he could feel her tightening around his straining cock and he wanted to send her over that cliff of release before he found his. He leaned forward and captured one of her nipples with his mouth, he tugged on it gently with his teeth as his tongue teased and lapped at her. 

“Fuck! Geralt” she whined. He felt her muscles spasm around him as she found her release. She moaned, his name a beautiful prayer on her lips. He continued pumping into her, 

“Gods, Faye.” They kept eye contact as they both rode out their high.