Chapter 14 - Cold Caves

-Mature chapter -

They had bunkered down for that night. It was a frigid night, the wind relentless. They had managed to find an abandoned cave and had made camp there for the night. It felt good to be out of the wind, but Faye still felt chilled to the bone. Geralt and Faye had bundled under their cloaks and furs, tucked closely to one another, but Faye was still tense, with tremulous shivers running through her body here and there.

An exasperated hmm left his throat and Faye felt his arm wrap around her, dragging her possessively up against his chest. She instantly melted against him, feeling the heat radiating off of him. She sighed in contentment, "Ohh, Geralt." She murmured, nestling even closer against him. It felt marvelous to be wrapped in the witcher's warmth.

Faye felt the tension leaving her body and she finally felt warm enough for sleep, when she felt it. Something hard and unyielding had started growing against her backside. Realization dawned on her, she wiggled experimentally.

"Faye, sleep." Geralt growled, his embrace tightening on her, insisting she remain still.

A sly smile touched her lips. "How am I supposed to sleep with a tree branch wedged into my backside?" She asked cheekily, defiantly wiggling her behind against said tree branch again.

Geralt groaned, then sighed heavily. "Faye" his voice had a warning edge to it.

"What? I'm just trying to get comfortable," she said with feigned innocence, but the breathiness of her voice had betrayed her as she pressed her ass more firmly against him, enjoying the feel of his hard length tantalizingly pressed against her.

"Do that one more time and you'll be sleeping without my warmth or my cloak." He grumbled in a low voice.

"Okay, okay, fine!" She sighed, "you're no fun you brooding tease." she mumbled. They were settling into sleep and Faye finally felt toasty and felt the fray of consciousness slipping when she murmured. "You know I've heard you can generate more heat with the less clothes you wear." She twisted her neck to gaze at his scowl.

He sighed. "Faye, soon I'm going to steal your clothes and push you out of this cave."

"You wouldn't." She challenged, squinting at him defiantly.

"Try me." He provoked his gaze unyielding.

"Fine sleep." She sighed, "witcher? More like bitcher" she said mumbled under her breath, turning away from his face. She felt Geralt shaking his head behind her and without seeing him, she knew he had rolled his eyes.

He slid his arm lower on her waist, his large warm hand resting around her hip.

"Sleep my obnoxious one." He murmured softly.

"You forgot, most beautiful, falumpcious, and brilliantly sexy" She cooed sweetly.

"Why say what you already know."

She grinning at that remark, closing her eyes snuggling against Geralt.

...

Faye turned snuggling against Geralt, wedging her knee between his thighs, burying her face against his neck. Her hand started to wonder and landed on his cock. She clenched her legs tight as a pulse of desire ran through her.

A low groan sounded in Geralt's throat. "Faye," his gravelly voice warned.

"I want to touch you Geralt, can I stroke you?" Faye murmured her voice rough from sleep.

Geralt didn't respond, he also didn't remove her hand. Faye worked on the placket of his trousers, humming in approval when he sprung free. She greedily wrapped her fingers around his member, clenching her legs as need flooded her body. She stroked him and Geralt groaned in pleasure, his cock flexing in her hand.

Faye was overwhelmed with the sense of power she felt pleasuring the witcher. Faye leaned up to kiss him and he nipped her bottom, before claiming her mouth in a more demanding kiss. His tongue posessively pressed against the seam of her lips, breaching the gates to bully her tongue into submission. Faye whimpered, wiggling her hims as pressure and need started building between her legs. Her hand wrapped firmly around the witcher's cock rhythmically pumped him.

His hand plunged into her bodice pulling her breasts out. His thumb rubbed over her pert nipple causing her to whimper into his mouth.

"Geralt please" she begged but she didn't know exactly what she was begging for.

"What do you want Faye?" His voice was husky, alluringly sinful.

"To..to fuck you." She breathed out on a sigh as Geralt leaned down to capture a breast in his mouth.

Geralt growled, literally growled, it sent a shiver down her spine.

"No Faye." He bit out. "Let's just enjoy each other's touch." Geralt said in a gravelly voice.

"Why don't you want to... with me? I'm not a blushing virgin." She whimpered, squeezing his cock. Geralt's eyes widened, nearly going cross eyed with his vixen attempt to bed him, but he didn't back down.

"What's wrong with exploring, learning together what you like?" He leaned down, hiking her skirt up higher, his fingertips trailing lightly up her thigh. His teasing touch caused her skin to break out in goosebumps.

"But..."

"Faye, I promise you pleasure."

She swallowed hard, oh she didn't doubt that for a second.

"Why do you want to take things slow with me?" She bit off glaring at him, trying to hide the wounded look in her eyes. Fearing it was something about her that made him hesitant.

"Because you're worth more than just a quick fuck." He whispered, looking deep into her eyes as his nimble fingers skimmed over her damp curls.

Faye hissed as his fingers dipped between her folds, sliding against her sensitive flesh. Faye tried to sit up, caught between the promise of pleasure and apprehension of having his sole attention on her.

"Relax Faye," Geralt whispered, gently laying her back. He leaned against her, peppering her with light kisses. His fingers teasing at her hot sensitive flesh. A moan escaped Faye's lips and she was immediately caught in his web of seduction. Her finger falling away from his cock to lace themselves in his hair as head dipped to take her nipple in his honeyed mouth.