Chapter 16

Lucius looked at Rodolphus who was pacing in front of the bed as he sat on the bed leaning on the headboard with a light headache. He can't believe that he let himself get drugged by an incompetent witch at the dinner. He is a Malfoy for Merlin's sake, how did he become like this? How did his ring didn't detect the potion? He looked at the lordship ring on his finger and glared at it. It should've detected the lust potion in his drink.

"I'm going to kill that bitch." Rodolphus growled breaking him from his thoughts.

"I don't care what you do to her Dolph. I only want to know how my ring didn't detect the potion." Lucius sighed.

The lust potion was so powerful and he was not near Rodolphus when he drank it. The witch somehow led him to a bedroom and was almost successful in undressing him. The door opened at the last moment and Rodolphus entered looking so angry that Lucius felt a shiver run down his spine even in his lust filled mind. He was afraid of Rodolphus at that moment even when he knew Rodolphus won't hurt him. Lord Slytherin entered behind Rodolphus and nodded at Rodolphus who brought him back to their manor while he took care of that witch.

"How did you know I was in there?" Lucius asked as Rodolphus continued pacing again. He was just in his boxers and Lucius couldn't help but ogle his lover even after everything.

"Want to go again Luc?" Rodolphus smirked looking at him making Lucius roll his eyes.

"Thanks Dolph. But, you know I'm as much as dom as you. I was on the potion last night so didn't stop you. No, wasn't able to stop you. But, don't think for once that I'm going to bottom again." Lucius said narrowing his eyes lightly making Rodolphus laugh.

"Can't wait to have our little Raven to complete us." Rodolphus said and Lucius nodded.

"You didn't answer me." Lucius said.

"Lord Slytherin knew instantly when that bitch took you to a room. He found me as soon as he can and we came to you." Rodolphus said sitting beside him and wrapped an arm around Lucius who laid his head on Rodolphus' shoulder.

"How didn't I notice, Dolph?" Lucius sighed getting irritated again. "I should've noticed that there was something wrong with my drink. How could I let this happen?"

"Luc, the potion must've been a new one and modified by someone. Lord Slytherin said he is going to find out everything. We should probably go back to see what he found." Rodolphus said and Lucius nodded.

"I need a pain reliever. My head is still aching." Lucius said and Rodolphus called an elf to ask for the potion. Lucius took the potion and sighed. He closed his eyes for some time before opening them and sitting up straight.

"What happened?" Rodolphus asked him.

"We didn't write to our Raven since last evening." Lucius said and Rodolphus opened the drawer beside the bed and saw that the journal was glowing.

"He wrote back." Rodolphus said opening it before rolling his eyes and chuckling. "Seriously, he doesn't know what to talk to us."

"What did he write?" Lucius asked leaning and chuckling himself. "Hi, seriously? Just, hi?"

"He is still acting as if we are strangers." Rodolphus said looking at the journal. "He talks normally but some times like these, I wonder if he is comfortable with us or not."

"Me too. I just hope he doesn't leave us at last moment." Lucius sighed.

"As if we are going to let him leave us at all." Rodolphus chuckled and took a quill from the stand and thought about what to write.

~Are you really only going to write Hi every time we don't ask you anything?~

"Do you think he will respond to that?" Lucius asked him.