Chapter 25

"So? What's the plan exactly?" Sirius asked. "James will soon know that they are L and R. He is too smart for his own good. But, that's not our main problem though. We can't hide the truth from both Lucius and Rodolphus for long. They will know that we didn't tell them everything about James' condition soon and will be very angry at us for hiding it from them."

"I know." Severus sighed slumping back in his chair. He is so tired as he didn't sleep at all from 36 long hours. Sirius saw his tiredness and sighed.

"You should rest for some time. I'll do my best to help Lord Slytherin." Sirius said to him and raised his hand to stop Severus' protests. "I know you don't want anything to go wrong for James, but if you work like this then something will surely go wrong as you are not even in a position to make a simple potion."

"I'm not that tired, really." Severus still protested.

"Heir Black is right." Marvolo said to him. "You should rest before the tiredness effects you some more. You don't want James to feel bad even more than he already is for your health."

"James." Severus groaned as he rubbed a hand through his face. "Fine, but only few hours."

"Yes, that's better." Sirius agreed. "I'll wake you up when the potion is done."

"I hope this works." Severus said with a yawn and got up.

"You can sleep in the guest room beside my bedroom." Marvolo said and Severus nodded not noticing anything unusual and left the potions lab.

"Guest room beside our bedroom." Sirius hummed with a small smirk and Marvolo raised an eyebrow at him. "What?" He looked at Marvolo innocently.

"Don't play with fire, Heir Black." Marvolo said to him.

"I didn't do anything, Lord Slytherin." Sirius said to him. "I think I should go back to Hogwarts though. Remus would be worried already."

"What are you going to tell him?" Marvolo asked him.

"I don't know." Sirius sighed. "I'll go to James first and ask him what to tell Remus."

"Good luck with him." Marvolo said and Sirius rolled his eyes when he turned the other way. "Don't roll your eyes at me, Black."

"This guy has eyes everywhere." Sirius mumbled under his breath before hurrying from the room when Marvolo was about to say something else. Sirius went to the room where James was staying and was about to open the door when he saw James sleeping on top of Rodolphus clutching him tightly in his sleep.

A few hours before:

"I'm jealous Dolph." Lucius said and Rodolphus rolled his eyes adjusting James slightly so that he is comfortable. "Oh stop adjusting him Dolph. You will wake him up moving him like that."

"I don't want him to be uncomfortable." Rodolphus said when James moved slightly and buried his face in Rodolphus' neck.

"See, he can move if he is not comfortable." Lucius pointed out.

"Ok, fine." Rodolphus relaxed and looked at James with so much love in his eyes. "This is so unreal, Luc."

"I want to join." Lucius said and laid beside Rodolphus and placed his hand around James' waist.

"Mmhmmm." James mumbled something incoherently in his sleep and Lucius stiffened slightly. James turned his head to face Lucius and moved closer to him. Lucius smiled at that and kissed the top of James' nose lovingly.

"He is such a cute baby." Lucius sighed and Rodolphus can't help but agree. "I don't want him to wake up at all."

"What? Why?" Rodolphus asked him confused.