ANINDITA'S LOVE : TWO PURE SOULS BECOME ONE (Part-14)

The episode starts with Thakuma asking Tupur what she was doing in Bondita’s room.
Tupur- Thakuma I want to study like Bondita (she told in one go by closing her eyes in fear)
Thakuma- What?…I mean who will teach you in this age?
Tupur- You have no problem with my studies?
Thakuma- Anirudh and Bondita changed my mindset now. Now I am also in support of women empowerment. “Uthayegi kalam, badhayegi kadam… tabhi banegi parivartan ki karan…(Will pick a pen, will take a forward step… Then only will be a reason of changes)”
.
Sabbas 
They turned back hearing clapping sounds…
Sumati-Anirudh, Bondita… You two came…
Anirudh- I am proud of you thakuma…(he said in english)
Thakuma- See jamaibabu… I can’t understand your angrezi… But your clapping is saying that you are happy 
Bondita- Thakuma he said that he is proud of you…(Bondita explains in hindi)… Even I am proud of you.
I have never thought of this change…You motivate me toady that if we have determination we can do anything.
Anirudh- Yes Bondita, Very soon everyone will say the same word… Everyone will support women empowerment. And that day my dreams, your dreams… our dreams will be fulfilled 
Thakuma- Ok ok but who will teach Tupur?
Bondita- Don’t worry thakuma, we know a teacher already (she smiles looking at Anirudh). You know na about whom I am talking?
Anirudh- Bholi?(He asked with curiosity)
Bondita- Yes, Bholi will teach her.
Tapur- Didi then I also want to study 
Bondita- Very good Tapur. Bholi will teach you two together. But she is of our age. You have to respect her as a teacher.
Tupur- Don’t worry Bondita and thank you. I also want to stand on my own. I can’t be a barrister but I want to study.
Bondita- What can be more good than it? Btw I am happy after seeing you in this look
Tupur- I have a fear of society’s question…
Anirudh- Then remove them. You are independent to take your own decisions. Don’t allow anyone to interfere in it.
Thakuma- Who is Bholi by the way?
Sumati- Bholi is a girl from heera mandi. Jamai babu took their responsibility.
Thakuma- Ok… You all do what you want. Now tell me what happened in police station?
(Anirudh- Bondita look at each other )
Bondita- Nothing special thakuma. We just talked about evidences and proofs. We met Chandrachur and tried to make him understand. But he is…
Thakuma- Koyla ko kitne bhi dho lo… rang safed hota hai bhala? (How much you wash coal… will it become white?) It was my fault that I thought him diamond.
Tupur- Leave na thakuma…(She goes near Bondita) Bondita will you buy books, pens for me?
Bondita- Yes Tupur.. I will buy books and pens for you two . My sisters will stand beside me in my fight, what can be better than it? (She hugs tupur, tapur joins them)
Thakuma- If you are done with your love… Should we give jamai babu a chance to talk?
Anirudh- No no thakuma, I am fine. I have to leave now.
Thakuma- Wait I have prepared medicines for Binoy Babu. Take it and then go.
(Anirudh nods, Thakuma leaves with sumati to bring medicine)
Anirudh- Bondita, did you think about the name?
Bondita- Ummm… I have thought  May I be right. It is on Rashiya Didi’s name right?
Anirudh- Yes Bondita you are right. The name of the NGO is “RASHIYA-EK SHAKTI”. But the NGO is dedicated to someone else…
Bondita- Saurabh dada?
Anirudh- How can we forget his efforts and sacrifices Bondita. He sacrificed his life to save you, to save us…(Anirudh broke down in Saurabh’s memories)
Bondita- I know it sakha babu. He is the strongest support system behind our success..(She told by taking Anirudh’s hand in her hand in order to console him)
Anirudh- Yes Bondita, but Mini, I…(He stopped after uttering the name and looks at Bondita as he comes to his sense) I never thought that I was wrong to choose my friend.
Bondita- Friend is Saurabh Dada, not everyone deserves to be called your friend sakha babu (She said in strong voice as some blur flashbacks come in her mind)
Anirudh- Bondita did I fulfill my promise to keep Sampoorna maa happy? (He said with choked voice)
Bondita- The way she chose was not our plan sakha babu. We thought something different for her. But if she is happy then I think you have fulfilled your promise.Who could be more happy than me when I realised that I got my old sampoorna didi back? I forgave her for Saurabh Dada only.
(Anirudh nods)
Thakuma- Is everything fine? What you two are talking about?
Anirudh- Everything is fine. We just went in past.( He said by controlling his emotions)
Thakuma- Ok. Here is the medicine. I don’t think you are in such state to hear and remember the process of consumption. I will tell sampoorna about it via telephone.
Anirudh- Ok.. I should leave now (Said by looking at Bondita…She nods)
.
TO BE CONTINUED...
.
Let me know your thoughts in comment section. Keep reading and keep loving.
.
Stay positive and happy always.
.
Much Love
.
A_writing_soul