𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾

Author Note:-
This idea belongs to goobigtiddies, I will be doing it into two parts. Feel free to request.

I hope you enjoy.
-RC~😋
_______________________

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

Small groans left your lips as you struggled with your kimono.

You ever so kindly asked Uraume to make you a kimono similar to your father's. You woke up this morning and your breakfast along with the kimono tidily folded.

Anyway...

You kept on trying to tie the scarf (I don't know what's called.) around your waist, but you failed miserably. You grumbled and puffed your cheeks, "I can't do that!" You whined as you sat down on the ground. You didn't want to go to your father since he might be asleep, so you have to find Uraume. You stood up and held your kimono in one hand while the other held both scarfs. You walked around the shrine in search for Uraume, but you didn't find the white haired woman anywhere. She actually went to the village to buy some ingredient for lunch later.

You sighed.

Welp, it seems you have to ask Sukuna for help. You stood in front of the door and took a deep breath, "Alright, let's do it!" You whispered, giving yourself some encouragement speech. You opened the shoji door a little bit and took a peek inside, "Otou-san?" You called as you saw Sukuna sitting there, sipping on some tea. You could see his lower arm waving for you to get in, so you opened the door fully and ran inside.

"Ohayo otou-san, can you help me with my kimono?!" You asked as stars appeared around you.

Sukuna looked at you for a moment, "You don't know how to wear your clothes?" He asked while you smiled sheepishly at him, playing with the fabric of the scarf in your hands, "I tried to, but I couldn't do it. Uraume san is not here too to help me, so..." You trailed off, giving a nervous laugh. "You came to me." Sukuna finished and you nodded your head rapidly. The king sighed and pulled you forward to help you out. It didn't take him long to tie the scarfs, one around your waist with a cute bow in the back and the other around your neck.

You smiled brightly as you started to look at yourself, "I look like you, Otou-san!" You exclaimed before giving a cute little giggle. Sukuna stare at your small and bouncy figure. He found himself unconsciously picking you up to his face as you tilted your head to the side, "Adorable child." Sukuna thought.

You kept on staring at him until he suddenly stuffed his face in your stomach, "O-Otou-san! What are you doing?" You asked with surprise as you waved your hands and legs. Sukuna pulled away and placed you in his arms, "Can't I play with my princess for a bit?" He asked and you gave him a pout, "You could've told me and we can play." Sukuna smiled slightly and petted your head.

"Of course, I will next time."

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

You were playing outside like usual, Sukuna went outside while Uraume was in the kitchen to prepare lunch for you and your father.

Like everyday, you were playing with the temari boll as you enjoyed the ringing bell inside it. However, a blue butterfly caught your attention. It danced around you then landed on your nose, giving it some tickles, "I'm gonna sneeze." You thought as you tried your best to hold it, but you eventually sneezed and the butterfly went away. "Wait! Don't go!" You said and chased after it. You didn't notice that you left the safety of the shrine. You ran to the depths of the forest, unaware of the predatory eyes of certain people following you.

You continued to chase the little creature as your little legs were screaming at you to rest, "Don't go! Wait for me!" You yelled, panting heavily. After a few minutes, you didn't see the butterfly anymore which made you stop, you realized that you were in the middle of the forest. You looked around as tears willed up in your eyes, "Otou-san? Uraume san?" You called, your small figure trembling from fear.

It was the first time you leave the shrine and break the most important rule your father told you.

Suddenly, a large net was thrown at you. You felt so weak all at once as you saw some papers around the net.

Talismans...

Since you were half curse, they will effect you.

You saw the butterfly land on someone's hand and saw a beautiful woman wearing a red and black kimono with butterfly patterns, "I told you she is so naive, it just took a single butterfly to lure her to us." She said as she smirked at you, the butterfly in her hand disappeared. A very muscular man approach the woman. For you, he was pretty scary because he was frowning and glaring at you, "Stop messing around and let's take the brat with us." He spoke up with deep voice as he picked the net with you and threw you over his shoulder.

The female sorcerer giggled and started to walk along with the man, "You always ruin my fun. This little girl will be useful for us to get rid of Sukuna." She stated which made your E/C eyes widen in fear. Your father was right, outside the shrine is dangerous.

They were after him!

You sobbed, "Otou-san..." That was the last thing you mumbled before you passed out.

Meanwhile with Sukuna...

The king of curse has returned to the shrine and he was expecting you to greet him like usual, but the shrine was quiet. He went inside and started to look for you, but he found you nowhere. Sukuna started to get worried as he can't feel the presence of your cursed energy. So he called Uraume who appeared out of nowhere, kneeling in front of him.

"Where's my daughter?"

The woman went quiet for a moment before speaking up, "I... have been looking for Y/N sama for a while now and... couldn't find her." She said as she looked down in shame.

Sukuna felt something snap in his head. Did you break the rules? Did you escape? Or... were you kidnapped?

The rage bubbled up in his body as his large fist punched the wall beside him, breaking it. He didn't want to pour his anger on Uraume for he didn't want to kill a useful servant.

"Go and look for Y/N immediately." He spat as a dark shadow covered his face. Uraume just nodded and left to look for you. As for Sukuna, he was ready to commit multiple massacres to get you back. He will get you back no matter what; however,...

That doesn't mean you will go unpunished for leaving him.